New! 23 y/o and looking to lose 40! Who's with me?

Options
Hey! I'd love to have some friends to motivate me and motivate in return!

Replies

• msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm always looking to support and be supported!! (:
  • huyttran
    huyttran Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 24 years old and my goal is to lose 100 pounds by the same time next year. I started my weight loss journey on Sept. 9 and just started MFP a few days ago. So far I have loss 9lbs.
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yes 24 looking to loose about 60 lbs. I'm always wanting new friends.
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    Options
    I'm almost 24 (next week!). I am about 26 pounds down, and have at least 14 more, possibly up to 20 more, but I'm just going to see how things go. Anyway, all this is to say, I'll add you!
  • addieanh
    addieanh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking for a couple weeks, but am in need of some motivation/friends on MFP! I recently graduated college and am looking to lose 30-35. Feel free to add me :)
  • jenshoeee
    jenshoeee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and looking for friends!

22 and trying to loose 30-40 pounds before I move to Phoenix! Let's be friends :)
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    just started! looking to lose 30-40 lbs!1 :) add me!
  • chloeshutler
    Options
    Hi everyone! i used this site before and it was great! im now back about a year later 18lbs heavier :(... last time the support of all my MFP friends really helped! so feel free to add me for motivation and support! :) chloe x
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm 23 too and want to lose around 40lbs too

xx
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    why hello, anyone on here looking for support can add me! i'm looking to lose about 25 lbs more. i've lost about 20 so far. oh and i too am 23!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    I'm 23, lost 50lbs and looking to lose another 11lbs. I don't have 40lbs to lose now but I think I could be pretty supportive for you along your journey =)
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hey im 25 and 40lbs to loose too (1o down, 30 to go) feel free to add me too :)
  • mrsmerrithew
    mrsmerrithew Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm 26... I've already lost about 100 lbs, still have about 40ish to go! Sent you a FR, anyone else feel free to add me as well! :o)