Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's 2/5 wk 6

Options
:smile: TGIF!!

Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Was doing good food wise tonight, then hubby brought home a starbucks icream bar for me, and yelled JUST EAT IT:mad: :huh: :mad: :angry: SO DID:sad: :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad: :blushing: :huh: headlines for tomorrows news
    "Wife attacks husband because he messes with her weight loss":sick: :devil: To my defence I didnt eat all of it only half of it and just threw it away:) :heart:
    Onward with the Friday weigh it!
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG:heart: Love yall!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I surprised myself this week with losing 2.2 lbs this week. I was worried I might not lose anything and I'd have been happy with 1/2 a lb. I'm at 214.0 this morning. I'm only .6 lb away from hitting the 60 lbs mark!! I was just thinking yesterday that I wanted to hit 60 lbs lost by Feb. 23, which will be the 1 year anniversary of when I started this journey. Looks like I should make it!!!

This week's exercise goals
    Fri - BL Weight Loss Yoga level 2
    Sat - C25K w2d2
    Sun - rest
    Mon - morning yoga, C25K w2d3
    Tues - morning yoga, BL Weight Loss Yoga level 2
    Mon - morning yoga, C25K w3d1
    Thurs - morning yoga, BL Weight Loss Yoga level 2
  • jacque509
    Options
    TGIF!!!
    Wow totally surprised! had a 2.2 loss this week. It must be the majic number huh Crystal? I really though with all that was going on, and eating on the run with absolutely no organized exercise that I would have a gain this week. So very happy but now I know I got to get serious and buckle down. Well gettin ready to leave for San Antonio for the weekend dd competition for national this weekend. Packed a cooler with healthy snack, so hopefully that will help. Also Money is tight so probably do dollar menu all weekend and Wendys I think will be the best, more healthy items. Were also staying on the riverwalk so plan to walk that thing like twice and that will get exercise in for sure. Well good luck everyone and have a great weekend. Dont own a laptop so will be away all weekend from the computer. Luv ya all
    Jacque
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Congrats Crystal!! woot woot! almost 60 lbs!! I am SO very proud of you!! I was looking back, like Sept '09, and you have lost at least 14 lbs!! you are definately on your way, as many others here!! gosh, this gets me so motivated!! congrats!! nice workout for the next week!

Well, as many of you know, me, when I get back on track I always have a pretty big loss the first week. I was a little shocked this am to see 183.8. that's 8.6 lost. Now, how many times have I done this???:huh: I know, it's sickening! Likely water. I think it might have helped to increase my calories too, and some zig zagging. I have a mini goal of 185, so I am not owning this til it is for sure off. So many times I doubt myself in thinking that I cannot lose wt, it's not working, frustrating to the point of just giving up. I just gotta keep doing what I did all week, and well, increase my activity. Will keep with the walking, and choices will be C25K, and starting (again) stretching, BL cardio max, wt ball/resistance, jump rope and hoola hoop....** plenty ** for me to do! Time for me to pick up the pace and get to it! Have a great day gang, and I'll be on and off all day!

Oh, and I have lost my tummy pain too!:bigsmile:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    YIPPY Jacque!! Nice job!! You can do this!! Hey, have a totally fun time w/dd and the competition!! You deserve some time having fun, and cheering!! take care and have a good weekend!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's.
    Was running really late today, forgot to weigh in. I will weigh in tomorrow morning and post. I think I did ok.

Wow lots of losers this week, Congrats:drinker: :bigsmile:

Welcome back to all the green team members :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone is well, will check back later. :bigsmile:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Ok Down 2 pounds for me it looks liek this morning.
    Running out of the house so ill check in later
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING OR AFTERNOON ALL WELL I STARTED AT 320 AND AM DOWN TO 316 SO FAR SO GOOD I CAN DEAL WITH 4 POUNDS. CONGRATS TO ALL LETS KEEP DOING WHAT WE ARE DOING AND BANKRUPTING THE JUNK FOOD COMPANIES OUT THERE DOWN WITH HO-HOS AND SUFFER CHIPS AHOY SUFFER.
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Hey guys...well I am at 132.0. I was there last week. So I am going to work hard this week to lose at least 1 1/2 lbs!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Okay, so first and foremost, it was so hard to change my ticker back to 198 from 185 but trying to own this..............I was at 194 this morning, so feel better about that at least.

Looks like everyone is having a good week thus far!
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Erica ~ YAY!! -2lbs!! how wonderful!!

Mike ~ congrats on the 4 lb loss!! that is great! lol, can you imagine what would happen if there was *no more processed* food?? :noway: and, if there never, ever was any to begin with? :happy: oh, if I had only known way back when what I know now!!

Lynette ~ keep on keepin' on!! the nasty 'ol scale will move sooner or later!

Christie ~ good job on being 4 down! I felt the same way about my ticker..it really bummed me out. But, I decided it was up to me if it was gonna change!

Let's all have a good weekend with our bodies, whether it is eating or exercising. Focus, stay positive and be mindful. And then there is Sunday!! Ugh! Just do the best you can. Drink lots of water and watch your portions! Be prepared for the day, prepare and plan!!
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    It is a miracle for all the junk I ate and the lack of exercise I actually lost .4 pound!!:bigsmile: I am still above where I think I should be for being 26 weeks pregnant but better then when I got weighed at doctors office on 1/20/10. I am going to be out of town this weekend. Hopefully I won't eat too much like I usually do when I get together with family. I hope weigh ins goes good for the rest of you! Have a great day!:smile:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    doing a lil happy dance for you Angie!! that is so great! have a good weekend with the family!! take care!
  • butterfly0516
    butterfly0516 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Peppers,

Crystal , Jacque, Kelly, Miss V, Mike, Christie, Angie – congrats on the loss.

Weight – 234.5 down .5; not thrilled but not disappointed given how I ate this week.

Goals for the week…
    Eat healthy
    Track food
    Begin exercise
  • butterfly0516
    butterfly0516 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oops - hit wrong key and posted before I was finished.

Good luck to us all :smile:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    well looks like I gained a pound 198 this morning. So today was the day I did Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and completed level 1. :drinker: I cant figure out how to add this to my exercise? I cant believe how out of shape I am. This was hard for me. Do I do it everyday or start every other? If anyone know please help :bigsmile:

WTG for everybody who lost :drinker: For everybody else including me we can do this . :drinker:

Well have to get ready for 2nd job. Working 2-9 today and cant log on to this sight there everything is blocked, but part of my goal was to start logging on the week ends. I am drinking my water and staying with in my calories.

Have a great day Pepper's :bigsmile: :heart:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Not doing calorie count today.... With the snow, I am being lazy.... snow, snow and more snow.

Lucky for me my neighbor did snowblow some of the snow from my driveway & sidewalk. My hubby is away.
    However, I did need to shovel a path in the backyard for the dogs.

Talk to y'all later.
    B
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Christy ~ congrats on the loss! have a nice weekend!

Barb ~ what's your total for snow? is it done yet? I was watching the NBC news lastnite and man, you are getting dumped on. It looked so pretty in DC..I'm jealous as we rec'd nothing from this storm.....and we're needing some fresh stuff! LOL, we have to shovel an area for our dogs too! They hate the snow!

Sindy ~ a lil ol pound is not much. You'll have it gone by next week....just keep pluggin at it! RE the 30 day shred...I have worn my HRM, and on Level 1 in 26 minutes, I burned approx 219 calories, don't know if that will help you or not. I agree with you on this DVD being tough! I had only gotten to day 3 on Level 1 and then stopped it, for really no reason. I do want to get back at it again, and hope to start it soon. I did it day after day, but I too am wondering if it is better to skip a day between workouts. If anyone knows the best way to benefit from this, let us know!!

Well, did my bus trip today and between drives I did some thorough cleaning in my living room. Just me n the hubs here now...and he is watching black and white movies from...like, 100 yrs ago....geez! :noway: Anyway, we placed 3rd at Sectionals and have 4 going on to Districts. Didn't expect that , but excited!

So, what's everyone doing for the game tomorrow? I am making some garb for the guys. Well, 2 of them. My oldest ds has to work. My youngest ds is a major fan of the Colts.....and well, I just would like to see the Saints get a win....either way, I'll be happy.

So,gonna work on the chart and get it posted! Here's to a fine day Sunday to you all, Pepper's!
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    well looks like I gained a pound 198 this morning. So today was the day I did Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and completed level 1. :drinker: I cant figure out how to add this to my exercise? I cant believe how out of shape I am. This was hard for me. Do I do it everyday or start every other? If anyone know please help :bigsmile:

Cindy ~ I visited a thread about the 30 day shred, and it looks like everyone is doing it 3 x week, MWF, TTHS, or what ever works for you. I think taking a day off between workouts gives your muscles a rest, so I guess I was probably doing it too often. And most do one level for about 10 days, or even longer til they are ready to move on. Heck, I think Level 1 would be good, um, for ~ ever! I know a lot of ppl get results from it, so it is motivating! Good luck!
  • kelly_a
    Options
    25-1.png

let me know if there are any errors or if I need to change something!! I see the last column ( Cum % Lost SHGP ) is getting cut off, pry b/c the chart is too large. I really don't want to make it smaller. What do you all think about eliminating a column? Any suggestions....plz!!