New to MFP, hi all.

Options
Hi people, I'm Pete. Joined this week. My goal is to lose around a stone, mainly from tum, also to tone up and get more strength in my lower body, stretching parts that need it and haven't been stretched in ages. Back to the gym yesterday with my fab girlfriend, was a good start, we're gonna work together on our goals. Anyone with any ideas, let me know :-). New so needing pals.

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! YOU CAN DO IT! ADD ME!
  • dmdv22
    Options
    Not sure how much a stone is, but good luck.
  • dmdv22
    Options
    Google is an amazing thing, 14lbs american weight can be done. This is an excellent program for that
  • capinoy
    capinoy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey Pete,

Add me, good for you to get back into it. It will take some work. Sounds like the exercise part will be no issue so my next question is how is your nutrition? That will be a factor on your tummy

Charlie
  • PeteyogiW
    Options
    Hey Pete,

Add me, good for you to get back into it. It will take some work. Sounds like the exercise part will be no issue so my next question is how is your nutrition? That will be a factor on your tummy

Charlie
  • PeteyogiW
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a bit ignorant on the nutrition subject, I don't eat properly and at the right times either, need to get myself in gear!
  • katejain
    Options
    Hey, I log in daily, can offer support and try to give advice when I can. Feel free to add me.