I'm losing my muffin tops!

Options
I strive for the little goals--makes this whole process less daunting. The other day I put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in close to 6 months (at least not comfortably).. and I didn't have my "normal" muffin tops popping over the edge of my jeans!!! Not only that, but I went down one notch on my belt! Only 9 pound lost so far, and I'm seeing little results. Happy, Happy, Happy!!! :-)

Replies

• sweetteacher123
    Options
    Awesome! I think that's great that you are also focusing on more than just weight loss! Congrats. Keep up the good work!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    YOu have to LOVE those little motivational side effects along the way :wink:
    Congratulations!!! :drinker:
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo! That is awesome to be able to see that kind of progress. Congrats!
  • veganmommy04
    Options
    yay for no more muffin tops!!! lol i was happy when i noticed that was a bonus to weight loss too! congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love the little victories along the way!!! We all are so much more than a number on a scale!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!!:happy:
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: GOOD JOB!

Laura
  • momie0205
    Options
    I hate my muffin tops can't wait to loose them. CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    my muffins are leaving too..... it is sooooo nice not to have to find a shirt that will cover the lumps they caused!! congrats!
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It's the little motivators along the way that keeps us going!
    So happy your seeing results!
    Good job.
  • teb1215
    Options
    Woohoo! Great job!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!