New Friends that log daily and comment

Options
Looking for new friends that log and comment daily ?? I came off few months ago and came back again but don't have any of my old friends!!!! Looking for people who comment and stuff and just not another name on the friend list.. Thanks

Replies

• Ian1993
    Options
    Hello is there anyone out there lol !!
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if yah want
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I am active daily, feel free to add me if you like
  • djcuts
    djcuts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yo, me to. good luck :)
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i log daily M-F and try to comment :)
  • myjourneytolose40
    Options
    I'm new to this but I'm here! =)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Daily logger. Feel free to add me
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am active and comment where I can, but you know that!
  • Carrie_Jones
    Carrie_Jones Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'm Carrie Jones from Milton Ontario and I am looking for new friends as well and I also comment daily :-)
  • vlmcmullin
    Options
    You can add me. I am always looking for new friends to help me out. I am on every M-F and I have been trying hard to stay consistant on the weekends and try to log them.

I am a newby as of a month or two ago and am trying to get back into working out and trying to be a runner. :smile:
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I am on daily, add me if you like.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm active daily as well....maybe more than I should be! :)
  • maalbrech
    Options
    I am on daily. I usually only leave comments if it is a subject I know or understand. You can add me if you like.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily M-F and really try to get on here on the weekends! I also comment as much as I can! :)
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I'm on all the time! You can add me if you like!!!!
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I log-in daily & comment, so feel free to add me!
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Daily logger here.
  • sandrade00
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Same here...im a newbie, but try to log daily 5-6 days per week and comment when i can. :)
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Hello is there anyone out there lol !!

I thought the same thing yesterday when I said hello I need some friends, could hear the grass grow. Interesting that if you are a 20 something year old female trying to lose 10 pounds that the same post returns a hundred "add me" responses, but if you don't fall into that nitch then "friends" are few and far between. Kinda makes me wonder if the vast majority of folks are here to support and get support, or trolling for a date.

In any event, I log on everyday so far, only been here a week, and I enjoy being supportive and receiving encouragement...so anyone can add me if they wish :happy: