Pants size NSV!!! (with pics)

It's been 185 days today and I took this picture to celebrate! I wore the capris for the first time last night and was sooo proud of myself I had to do something to compare!

fZXYOl.jpg

These are lined up by the seam at the crotch. The top pair was for work and are a size 20. They were tight when I started losing weight. The bottom pair is a junior's size 15 and they're low-rise!

1TBiol.jpg

The middle pair are shorts that I bought to go on vacation after I'd lost 20 pounds... I've been wearing them lately and just pull them up without unbottoning! I can't believe I've lost 30 pounds since I bought them!

Replies

• Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    That's awesome! Great job. :smile:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    That's awesome! Great job. :smile:

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    I just love those NSV's I'm planning on taking some pics sometime today too. Great job, keep it up!!!
  • SuperSexyDork
    p192il.jpg

Me in the too big pants now.

vlsyvl.jpg

Capris now. Yes I know I still have a bit of a muffin top but they're pretty comfortable!
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    That's pretty awesome!! Laying them on top of each other really puts it in perspective!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    that is a great job...might have to do that myself since I didn't take any before pics. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • SuperSexyDork
    That's pretty awesome!! Laying them on top of each other really puts it in perspective!

It totally does! I keep looking in the mirror and not seeing much of a difference so I did this and WOW!
  • SuperSexyDork
    that is a great job...might have to do that myself since I didn't take any before pics. Thank you for sharing!!!

It's a pretty neat idea. I saw someone else do it on here before... I can't remember the name though.
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    That is fabulous!!! Great job!!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    I love this! I took similar pictures and haven't posted them yet. Such a fun idea!!
  • cline7310
    cline7310 Posts: 32 Member
    THAT IS AWESOME!! GO YOU!
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Matryoshka pants! Good for you! :D
  • jmstls
    jmstls Posts: 2 Member
    That's wonderful, congrats!
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    That is really awesome. great visual!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Awesome job! And yes, sometimes we need that visual that's not mirror related to show us proof that we are in fact, getting somewhere! Keep up the good work!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Congratulations!!! You should be very proud!!
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    congratulations! such an acomplishment! great job :)
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF! I am sure you feel better and now you can buy more cute jeans!
  • LaylaJo
    LaylaJo Posts: 44 Member
    What a great idea! Congratulations on your weight loss! I might do the same thing to keep things in perspective. Thank you for sharing!
  • WOW. I just joined - I hope I get such good results, and I will if I stick with it! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    I LOVE these pictures!! Great job!
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    It's been 185 days today and I took this picture to celebrate! I wore the capris for the first time last night and was sooo proud of myself I had to do something to compare!

fZXYOl.jpg

These are lined up by the seam at the crotch. The top pair was for work and are a size 20. They were tight when I started losing weight. The bottom pair is a junior's size 15 and they're low-rise!

1TBiol.jpg

The middle pair are shorts that I bought to go on vacation after I'd lost 20 pounds... I've been wearing them lately and just pull them up without unbottoning! I can't believe I've lost 30 pounds since I bought them!

What a unique way to show your progress. Congrats!!!
  • SuperSexyDork
    WOW. I just joined - I hope I get such good results, and I will if I stick with it! Thanks for the inspiration.

Stick with it and you'll get results. It isn't always easy but it's simple.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    What a great visual of your progress!! Congratulations :)
  • Katmiller73
    Katmiller73 Posts: 99 Member
    Congrats!!!
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    THATS SO AWWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go play in my clothes and see the diffrence!!! might make me feel better about my 10 day stall on the scale thnx for sharrping your an inspiration!!!
  • Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    you worked so hard and it payed off. awesome nsv
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!