How are you?

Options
Hi, my name is Heather. I have been using this site for about 10 days now, & I have to say that this is the first time in my life, that I feel that I am in control of my food. Not the other way around. So, anyway, I thought that I would itroduce myself. Take care & your worth it. ( Corny huh, but sincere)

Replies

• heather2219
    heather2219 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi, my name is Heather. I have been using this site for about 10 days now, & I have to say that this is the first time in my life, that I feel that I am in control of my food. Not the other way around. So, anyway, I thought that I would itroduce myself. Take care & your worth it. ( Corny huh, but sincere)
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting!!!! I know how you feel, as I feel the same way. Good luck on reaching your goals, and post any time you have questions or something to share - this is such a great community!
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Heather!!

Welcome and good luck on your journey!! :)

Take care!
    Tami
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: Hello! And welcome. The ladies above and every other person that comes on here are so very very supportive and full of advice. If you ever feel discoureaged, just let us know on the Bulletin boards!

See you around and good luck!
    M
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! stick to your diet and don't be afraid to cheat on your diet!

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome, Heather! You are right food can control us and with this site, I have to say it has kept me honest! Everyone here is in the same boat, so to speak, so through the good, bad and ugly, we are here to support each other!