O M G - How to reduce Fat?!?!?!?

ellipse22
ellipse22 Posts: 137
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I haven't even had dinner yet and I am -7 for my daily fat intake. I didn't eat that great today but OMG!!!

HELP!!

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Steamed veggies with broiled fish!
  • supersportgsxr6
    supersportgsxr6 Posts: 3 Member
    Egg white omelette with a side of fruit. It's really pretty easy when you take a step back and look at what you ate through out the day and what it contained. Then think about what you could substitute to either replace the meal, or to make it healthier.
  • you really shouldn't fear fats if you are working out...you really need them actually. You just need to be sure they are the right types of fat. For instance, when I eat an avacado or almonds I'm often discouraged when I see the fat content but then remind myself that I need these to replenish myself from working out. I you must eat and really want to avoid fats veggies are always a good choice (cooked or raw) and boiled shrimp are great to snack on or use as a meal.
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,206 Member
    Work out! You get more added when you work out! You may be able to help yourself!
  • Thanks everyone!

Broiled fish..no thanks LOL

I didn't make good choices today so that is a big part of it and it's only been 2 days since I've been on this site but boy is it an eye opener!! More veggies, more veggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.