Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Let's take a walk down the hallway, it's a long way, it takes all day... ♪
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well, idk if I could consider myself one.....can't stand ICP, but LOVE Twiztid and Blaze. I also like Esham, he was with PR for a while, but went on his own (and got better lol)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Maybe when I was like 14. :laugh:

I still listen to all them once in a while, but definitely don't consider myself a juggalette anymore. No offense meant, but I'm kind of past that point in my life after getting married and having kids and whatnot.

I hear ya. People change, it happens and you grow out of things you maybe once liked. I used to LOVE Marilyn Manson... not so much nemore lol

my first tattoo was the hatchetman when I turned 17. CANNOT believe my mom agreed to let me get that... it's since been covered up.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Just as an FYI-being a Juggalo isn't what it used to be. They are an inch from street gang status as far as law enforcement goes. This is especially true in prison...they are considered a gang in prison.

This is true. We have a group of people around where I live and they're destructive and just awful people. Not because of the fact they like ICP, but they're just a group of horrible people. They vandalize EVERYTHING. They're mean and hateful to people driving/walking by. It's disgusting. The town went through a lot of bull**** to get them out of that area doing those things. It was getting way out of hand. A 15 year old boy also got stabbed who was part of this group.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I couldn't stop laughing at the neden game......"ok, first, I slide up to the bar, and tell you that I can't believe how f*ckin fat you are, I tell you that I like the way ya make ya t*tties shake, and if you lost a little weight you'd look like Ricki Lake..."

and.....where is Binary anyway? thought he'd be here by now \m/
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    24940251.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those people who doesn't -get- this sort of thing. I was not born with a hatchet.
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    F3jZ9450_zpsb379cfcd.jpg
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    My only experience with ICP has been visiting family who live in Cave In Rock, IL during the Gathering. Interesting bunch of folks who look like they know how to have a good time.

Wher are you from? Cave in Rock is near where I grew up in Southern Illinois.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    My only experience with ICP has been visiting family who live in Cave In Rock, IL during the Gathering. Interesting bunch of folks who look like they know how to have a good time.

My aunt and uncle retired from Chicago to Cave In Rock. They've got 120 acres not far off IL 1. We have our family reunion there every summer. I actually grew up in MN and live in FL now.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Just as an FYI-being a Juggalo isn't what it used to be. They are an inch from street gang status as far as law enforcement goes. This is especially true in prison...they are considered a gang in prison.

This is true. We have a group of people around where I live and they're destructive and just awful people. Not because of the fact they like ICP, but they're just a group of horrible people. They vandalize EVERYTHING. They're mean and hateful to people driving/walking by. It's disgusting. The town went through a lot of bull**** to get them out of that area doing those things. It was getting way out of hand. A 15 year old boy also got stabbed who was part of this group.

I know..... it sucks. I miss the old days.
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    24940251.jpg

You get the award for being the first immature *kitten* on this thread!! good job! gold star for you. Do you feel better now?

And I am pretty sure I don't look like diarrhea.
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    F3jZ9450_zpsb379cfcd.jpg

omg!!! creepy lol
  • SPNLuver83
    Options

My aunt and uncle retired from Chicago to Cave In Rock. They've got 120 acres not far off IL 1. We have our family reunion there every summer. I actually grew up in MN and live in FL now.

My in-laws live about an hour from cave-in. some little town. they love it out there!
  • JeBebe
    Options
    Nope. To each their own. :smile:
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Ugh, gross.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I have no idea what this is...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+juggalo

That has to be the best thing I've ever seen in my entire life! I think I love you :love:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    F3jZ9450_zpsb379cfcd.jpg

omg!!! creepy lol

I'm going to get nightmares!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    ugh why do ppl have to be so rude? I just asked a simple question cuz I'm trying to make a positive impact... Just tryin to search out my fam, cuz i searched for groups and there are none...

Any 'los or 'lettes here plz add me!