Vegetarian friends, please?

I would love to add some vegetarian friends. I grew up in a vegetarian household, I didnt start eating meat until I was 20. Now I would like to start getting back into it. Vegetarian friends for support and dairies to browse would be great.

I did a board search for other "vegetarian friends" topics but I dont really want to hit up random people from over a month ago, I'd feel a bit weird. :flowerforyou:

Edited bc I cant spell :embarassed:

Replies

• 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    you're welcome to browse through my diaries... 99.99% of my meals are veggie/vegan friendly .. well except for all those eggs and fish whenever I can get it ;) I don't think any of my MFP friends are veggies though so I don't know how much help I'll be getting you connected with others...
  • chocolateluvr80
    chocolateluvr80 Posts: 64 Member
    I just started but I don't have much in the way of diaries. I follow a nutritarian/ eat to live diet (most days). You are free to look at what I have, though. :)
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Thank you!!
  • I've been vegetarian for a long time, but haven't been on MFP for very long and my food has been lousy for the past year or so (at a high weight currently)

Things I cannot do without:
    'sprouted' tofu
    nutritional yeast flakes
    plain 'quick dissolve' soy protein powder from whole foods market
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    You are welcome to friend me and peruse my diary. I am not a vegetarian, but I eat 85% of my meals without meat. I'd love to help you with any ideas or recipes you're interested in.
  • Veg lover here!

Tofu never screams!

Feel free to add me :)
  • sheclimbsrocks
    sheclimbsrocks Posts: 110 Member
    I'll be your veggie friend!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,459 Member
    Newbie to plant based eating here, feel free to seen FR!
  • I'm veggie, feel free to add me. I'm not filling in my diary right now but look back and you'll see what I've been eating. Starting my diary again from Monday - when I WILL stay on the straight and narrow! I don't really have very imaginative meals though.
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    This is great, thanks so much everyone!
  • I am, Feel free to add me.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    I'm a vegetarian! :flowerforyou: