65lbs gone & goal met! 5' frame, mom of 2

Options

Replies

• juliette28
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!! Congrats! So happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Mrgruntysmom
    Options
    Just having had my second child by c-section, I really needed this motivation. You look fantastic. Way to go!!
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!!! Thanks for sharing. I am a shortie, too (4'11"). Hope you won't mind me adding you.
  • thehealthymomma
    Options
    This is also an inspiration to me- thanks so much for posting. If you get a chance to read this, I would love to hear more about your strength training. Is it more bodyweight focused?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that not only do you look amazing, I am jealous at how well you carry your weight? Even at your heavier times, I honestly think you look very healthy... I'm absolutely amazed that at 5' and those weights, you look like those tall girls who carry well!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    fabulous success story! Thanks for sharing and motivational.......
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Oh wow thats awesome
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing job!! you're lucky though... you looked cute at every size, IMO!
  • jasondcooper
    Options
    Wow, good for you and congratulations!
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You look SO GREAT!!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic! if i saw you out in public, i would never guess that you popped a baby out of your now tiny body! congrats!
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This is also an inspiration to me- thanks so much for posting. If you get a chance to read this, I would love to hear more about your strength training. Is it more bodyweight focused?

It is more bodyweight focused. Imdont want to buy a bunch of equipment if I dont have to! Our house is too small for all that. Lol

I am naturally muscular so that played a part. I only use weights when I do 30 Day Shred & those are 3 or 5lbs depending on which exercises I do. I like circuit & intervals for strength, bodyrock.tv has some amazing but tough workouts & most are 12-20 min. Some use equipment but I just googled bodyrock body weight exercises & found a good list that way. Running is what made a good difference in my legs. I was shaving one day & notices more definition in my legs that I hadn't seen before! I recently got Jilian's Killer Buns & Thighs video & do that on occasion. I lost my bubble butt completely so I'd like to get it back! That video is a good one & will leave you sore as long as you push yourself.
    For abs I really focused on my lower because of having kids. I wanted that pooch gone as much as possible! I do the same moves from 30DS, I really like leg raises & bicycles, making sure my tailbone is pressed against the floor so my core is fully engaged the entire time.

I'd definitely check out bodyrock.tv, I got a lot of good exercises from there & I really believe in the interval strength training.My favorite trainer on there, Zuzana, left but she posts her own videos on YouTube under Zuzana Light. Love her!

THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone! It's been a total life transformation that I will always be so grateful that I actually started and STUCK WITH IT for once. Everyone is so supportive in these forums & it's motivating to stay on track to come here & hear so many like-minded people. You learn & change as you go-I'm SO thankful for every experience I've had so far. You guys are awesome & I wish everyone a wonderful, challenging, AMAZING experience on their own paths to being healthy. :)
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • the_britster
    the_britster Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look increadible!! I hope I can do as well with my post baby weight loss!!
  • Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work!
  • HeatherTransformed
    Options
    You are sooo tiny!! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!