Too big?

Options
I was getting dressed this morning and found a cute button down shirt that I bought when I got to WA. Thought to myself how I hadn't been able to wear it in the last few months. So I put it on and it was too big! I'm kind of shocked. I am back to the weight I was when I arrived out here, but have obviously lost more in inches then I thought. Just goes to show you the scale does not tell all. I'm stoked. Perhaps now I need to go buy a new cute button down shirt.

Replies

• HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Sounds like you deserve a shopping trip!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Yes, those pesky scales.... :)

Great job BTW! I love when my clothes are just too darn big. You should sell this and buy a new one.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Wohoo!! Congrats! I love those kinds of victories :)

BTW, I sooo miss WA!! My hubby is Air Force too, but we're down in Altus, OK...BOO!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    WOW!!! That's GREAT!!!! Congrats!!! :happy:
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    Wohoo!! Congrats! I love those kinds of victories :)

BTW, I sooo miss WA!! My hubby is Air Force too, but we're down in Altus, OK...BOO!

We are at McChord. We you here or at Fairchild?
  • katapple
    Options
    We were at Fairchild..but either way, it's the PacNW and I miss it ;) Haha, we plan on retiring out that way when hubby is out...only 6 more years! Hopefully we can get stationed back there in the end. I'm actually running Bloomsday in Spokane in May! I'm so excited, hubby gets the kids, and I get a Mommy TDY ;) First time away from kids though, so I'm kinda worried
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    We were at Fairchild..but either way, it's the PacNW and I miss it ;) Haha, we plan on retiring out that way when hubby is out...only 6 more years! Hopefully we can get stationed back there in the end. I'm actually running Bloomsday in Spokane in May! I'm so excited, hubby gets the kids, and I get a Mommy TDY ;) First time away from kids though, so I'm kinda worried

We are enjoying it here, very different from the east coast which is where we are from and have always been stationed. In facet we are going to Rainier tomorrow to enjoy some snow with the kids, I don't think I will ever get over how beautiful it is on that mountain. We knew someone who got orders to Altus he talked a lot about how nice the area was.

Its always hard to leave the kids behind, but honey enjoy! Its not everyday you can just think about yourself.
  • MelissaKay82
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :O)
  • katapple
    Options
    We are enjoying it here, very different from the east coast which is where we are from and have always been stationed. In facet we are going to Rainier tomorrow to enjoy some snow with the kids, I don't think I will ever get over how beautiful it is on that mountain. We knew someone who got orders to Altus he talked a lot about how nice the area was.

Its always hard to leave the kids behind, but honey enjoy! Its not everyday you can just think about yourself.

It is gorgeous up there! And I think your friend is on crack ;) This is the ugliest place I've ever been...Quartz Mtn can be pretty, but that's 20 minutes away. The town is tiny with nothing to do but go to Walmart, like every day....very little trees, and a bunch of red dirt. I will admit, the people are nice though...that's about all it's got going for it! ;) I'm ready to get back to civilization, and Target!!
  • inkprincess
    Options
    Congrats! I'm in Gig Harbor, about 30 minutes from McChord. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!