RUNNING INTO PEOPLE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IN A LONG TIME

Options
I finally got to have a moment today, when I was at the Library... I ran into my old job coach whom I worked with for 2 years 2 times a week until Feb of 2011. I was so excited to see her sitting at the table across from me, so I started waving excitingly "HI SONIA HOW ARE YOU DOING" She looked at me confused and said she was doing great... I thought it was kind of odd she didn't keep talking to me, because we had not seen each other in such a long time... Then a few min later she said... OMGGGG I'm sooooo sorry!!! She explained she felt so stupid because she had to take some time to register the voice, she said she knew the voice but couldn't figure out who I was...That moment made me feel so proud of myself and how far I have come.. She was so excited she couldn't wait to get back to the office to tell everyone she ran into me and how great I looked..It assures me that I have made a huge change during this journey... It's totally a fantastic feeling... I'm sure many of you have had this happen and know exactly what I am feeling.. ahhhhh I just wanted to share :):happy:

Replies

• Mrbusterb
    Options
    That's great keep up the good work
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    That is great - and WOW a 100 lbs you go girl, i bet you do look like a new person!!
  • S108HAN
    S108HAN Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My Aunt, who hadn't seen me in about five years, didn't recognise my at my Cousins funeral and everyone else just told me I looked great. I'm about halfway there.
    100 pounds is an incredible achievement. Sx
  • jhavila
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I love that kind of NSV. Like S108HAN, same thing happened to me at a funeral where I hadn't seen people in awhile. Keep up the great work MizzTweezy. You are getting close to your goal and a bunch more NSVs to come. ;)
  • sazzydee1
    Options
    Love that - what an amazing feeling! Enjoy it and well done on losing 100 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!