Help Me Choose an Outfit!!

Options
ThePhoenixRose
ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
This Saturday, I'm doing a mud run in Minneapolis with a friend, and a few MFP friends. We're staying downtown that night, and are going out. We're going to dinner, a drag show, and dancing. I'm not sure what else. So, here's my dilemma. I have 2 outfits that are very different, and I can't decide which to wear that night! That's where you guys come in handy!

The first is a dress I bought when I was 18 to wear out with my boyfriend to celebrate his college graduation and first "real job." That is the one and only time it's been worn. It's backless, very short, and sexy as he!!. The shoes are more my concern. I LOVE them. Purple suede t-strap peep toes with a 4+" heel. The problem is they're perfect "sitting shoes". :wink: Not so comfy for long periods of time otherwise... Here's the pic:
377173_4608562691266_2143615481_n.jpg

This is my other option. Denim skirt and kind of boho looking top with slouchy grey boots. These boots have about a 3" heel, but are super-comfy. I think it looks cute, not sure if it's appropriate for what we're doing.
375818_4608564731317_1879934369_n.jpg

If I'm going on comfort alone, I'm going with outfit #2. But I wanna look hot too!! So, I leave it in your hands, my capable friends of MFP!! What say you?

ETA - Clearly I'll be wearing a different bra if i go with #2. Oops...

E(again)TA - I'm 6' already. If i go with the first one, am I gonna get mistaken for a drag queen? I don't have much for boobs, and i'll be over 6'4...

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Are you going to the Gay 90's?? If so, you need something outrageous to wear!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

:laugh: yes we are!!!!
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    ummm really... you already KNOW my choice on this but I understand you want comfy... I may be wear jeans and a t-shirt!!! HEHEHE ;) With my 5 inch stilettos of course.. I need to be SOME what close to your height! LMAO
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

OMG you are going to have SOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Options
    but really Mama you look HOT in both pics! I'll have fun with you EITHER way!! :wink: :smokin:
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Go with #1 if you can (your feet may already be killing you after Mud Run) and keep number 2 as back up!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I vote #1.
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Personally Id go with the top dress with the bottom boots. Sexy, comfy and a bit of biker chic thrown in :wink:
  • 245by45
    Options
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Options
    Personally Id go with the top dress with the bottom boots. Sexy, comfy and a bit of biker chic thrown in :wink:

^^^ GENIUS!!!!! YES YES!!! Pick her idea love!!!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options

YES!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

Oh, if you're going to the Gay 90s you need the sparkly dress and some outrageous hair!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I say wear #2. If you are going to a club though then #1.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Well if your going to the country bar, I guess the second one (although that shirt is horrible).. if you going for something more elegant the first one.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Drag show alone calls for #1!!! And it's perfect for dancing too! Do you have a pair of more comfortable heels to wear with it maybe?
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    #2!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    The sluttier the better
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

This^^^^^ have fun
  • Jade1964
    Jade1964 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

YES!

YES