Help Me Choose an Outfit!!

Options

Replies

• TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Personally Id go with the top dress with the bottom boots. Sexy, comfy and a bit of biker chic thrown in :wink:

^^^ GENIUS!!!!! YES YES!!! Pick her idea love!!!

I agree....def a sexy look.
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    Options
    Are you going to the Gay 90's?? If so, you need something outrageous to wear!

:laugh: yes we are!!!!

OMG you are going to have SOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!

I've always wanted to go there. Can't find any of my girlfriends brave enough to go. Have fun!!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I really like the first outfit.
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You definitely need that dress for the show! I like the idea of trying it with the boots as well.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    The dress. They make little fold up slippers to wear out so you don't have to have your heels on all the time. Can't remember what they are called, but they are like a ballet slipper that folds up and you can put it in your bag. Nothing like long legs in 4" heels to attract the guys.

Edit: Oh, the little slippers are usually available in a vending machine in some clubs.
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Personally Id go with the top dress with the bottom boots. Sexy, comfy and a bit of biker chic thrown in :wink:

YES!

YES

^^ This. Dress #1 is *gorgeous* on you! Flaunt it, girl!
  • shinesunfish
    shinesunfish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Dress and boots! And some outrageous jewelry.
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    How about outfit #1, with some cute black flat shoes. That way you'll look hawt & be comfortable =)
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    one
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    #1 and get some insoles for those heels
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    #1 and then the boots :)
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Outfit #2!!
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    I'm not really a fan of the purple suede shoes (I really dislike slingbacks) with the glitter and tassles on the dress.
    Do you have other shoes you can substitute them for? A simple pair of black courts perhaps?
    If not, swap for the boots from number 2.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Yep thats my 2 cents
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options

^^^ totally agree with this!
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    You look stunning in both!!!!!! You can't lose either way. If I HAD to pick, I would say #2.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I vote the second outfit with a dark pair of jeans, tucked into the boots. A good cut jean does freakin wonders for your *kitten*
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    DON'T wear the boots with the #1 dress that clashes BADLY. I personally don't go for tassel dress either--very outdated!
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Dress #1 and pick the boots for comfort or another pair of shoes for sure...NO on #2
  • trudob
    trudob Posts: 16 Member
    Options