25/215lbs/F/CA Serious Positive Enthusiastic

Options
Hello Everyone,

Subject line caught your eye, huh??? :D

Then you are probably just like me and need more friends who are serious about losing weight. I would also like my new friends to be positive towards me and themselves even when we are not doing all that well in reaching our goal. We all need to be enthusiastic about the challenge at hand or else this whole counting calories will become boring and not worth doing.

I look forward to meeting all of you and having more buddies. I am looking to get down to 150 lbs, but in the mean time I am setting mini goals for myself. I hope to get to 200 lbs by October... :) I am going to work my butt off... So come and join me!!

<3 Vania

Replies

• ashdani1213
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley 22/212/F/NY. I just started last Monday and had my first weigh in this past mon and lost 4lbs! I'm hoping to get down to 150lbs. For my birthday in december I'm hoping to be in low 170's. Would love to have a new friend for some encouragement
  • lilprincess1026
    lilprincess1026 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hello im Molly 21/141/F/Pa. I dont have much to lose but i need support because i can get lazy lol
  • rbratt06
    rbratt06 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Becky! 24/198 lbs/F/ID. I have lost 10 lbs already, but it took months for me to do, so I would love to get to know you girls and hopefully get a nice support system started here. Right now, my goal is to get to 170 lbs and I hope to accomplish this by Christmas. :D
  • loopingcaterpillar
    Options
    I havent got the hang of pounds yet, but i need to lose around 3 stone, while im positive now, i fear there will be a terrible week in the future somewhere...
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Im 24, 195lbs/F/MA

I am trying to stay completely positive throughout this journey. I strongly believe negativity will lead to failure, so feel free to add me :)
  • Hi, I'm looking for motivational friends too!
    I am a 35 year old mother of two.
    I have struggled with my weight for the last 3 years.
    I know I can do this, but it sure does get hard when you try and try so hard and then you don't see any results....
    :huh:
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 25, from PEI, Canada. I'm currently 194 and would like to be 150 by say.. tomorrow? Just kidding. :)
    But it is my goal. I haven't really put a time line on it yet. Preferably by March 2013, though I feel confident I can do it before then.

Hardest thing so far is giving up coffee! I think it's an important one though because I take it with 2 cream and sugar and drink 2-4 cups a day. I'm on day two of giving it up though. Lord help me.

All this is to say - I'd also appreciate some friends for support!

Lindsey
  • vaniadoll
    vaniadoll Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley 22/212/F/NY. I just started last Monday and had my first weigh in this past mon and lost 4lbs! I'm hoping to get down to 150lbs. For my birthday in december I'm hoping to be in low 170's. Would love to have a new friend for some encouragement

Hi Ashley,

I am adding you now... LOL it looks like we are both starting out at about the same We can totally do this!!! Lets stay in contact!!
  • vaniadoll
    Options
    Hi, I am Becky! 24/198 lbs/F/ID. I have lost 10 lbs already, but it took months for me to do, so I would love to get to know you girls and hopefully get a nice support system started here. Right now, my goal is to get to 170 lbs and I hope to accomplish this by Christmas. :D

Hi Becky,

Congratz on losing 10 lbs!! That is not an easy task just trying to lose 1-2 lbs consistently a week is soo hard.. But We can DO IT!!
  • vaniadoll
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 25, from PEI, Canada. I'm currently 194 and would like to be 150 by say.. tomorrow? Just kidding. :)
    But it is my goal. I haven't really put a time line on it yet. Preferably by March 2013, though I feel confident I can do it before then.

Hardest thing so far is giving up coffee! I think it's an important one though because I take it with 2 cream and sugar and drink 2-4 cups a day. I'm on day two of giving it up though. Lord help me.

All this is to say - I'd also appreciate some friends for support!
    Lindsey

Hi Lindsey,

Giving up coffee is tough, but it is a good thing to let go of. I would drink about 2 cups a day and same as you tons of creamer and sugar... I am no longer drinking my calories... Unless it's my beer on the weekend. :) You and I are also fairly close to the same starting off... It should be fun to lose the weight together and see who can lose it faster.

(In my best Barney voice)---> Challenge Accepted!!
  • Ridoe87
    Ridoe87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! 25/256/F/CurrentlyResidingInIndiana.....
    I just started on here about 2 weeks ago. I decided to go Strict Vegetarian for Health reasons and to Boost my overall energy. The first week of my weightloss I was hardcore into this and lost a good 5 pounds, I did notice I had a headache most of the time and I wasnt quite getting enough protein sooo then.... I gave into temptations and sabotaged my diet and ate some meat and in the week that followed I managed to hault my progress and havent been able to get back on track. Desperately in need of a change, and some positive motivators to help me reach my goals. I dont have specific timelines for anything. I know that always leads me to disaster. So I am just trying to take it all day by day and make this a lifestyle change for the Good.