Need new friends and support!

Options
I am lost. Have completely lost my motivation to lose weight and I cant let that happen. I need to find my stride again. I am looking for people who can help me get back on track. People who are helpful and supporting. I need to do this before its gone too far and I cant lose weight on my own. If this is you add me as a friend.

Replies

• BamaGirl777
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You can do this. Please feel free to add me and I will help support you
    and motivate you any way I can.
  • maryirice
    maryirice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can added me if you want .
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me! I'm a little adhd and I update my status quite a bit, so I get annoying, but I'm bored in Oklahoma and there's nothing to do here but play on mFp!
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me too - I am on here every day and am happy to support you or kick you up the bum - lol - what ever you need :-) You can do it - everyone falls off the wagon (god knows I have plenty of times!) but as long as you climb back on it's all good - so start climbing!! :-D
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm ex military. I spent 24 years motivating people.:noway: If you need a hand in that dept then feel free to add as a friend. Cheers
    :smile:
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join my support network too! You can totally do this and get back into a routine of a healthier lifestyle!!! Ya gotta believe in yourself...
  • blueblood01
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You can add me! We will all get through this together.
  • phoenixsmommy
    phoenixsmommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you can add me. i'm doing this for the second time. it's easier with support.
  • type2eatsclean
    Options
    Good day to start isn't it...you've got my support.
  • pamsad
    pamsad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me and do not worry - one bad day will not ruin your chances of getting back on track!

Do this - SMILE - you will not believe how this changes how you feel right away!

2nd - take some deep breaths - does not matter if you are sitting or standing - I am sitting right now and doing it and I feel great!

3rd - stretch - just reach up with your hands and fall forward as far as you can go and stay there for 15 seconds (count them ) and feel how good that feels!

You are alive! You are BEAUTIFUL! AND YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND DESTINY!

LOVE, PAM
  • jesssmalls
    Options
    anyone can add me :-) I need all the help and support I can get as well
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    add me add me add me......okay, thats sounds desperate but im a pretty decent motivator and wouldnt mind a lil motivation myself.....add me anyone, if ya want
  • thenewkayla08
    thenewkayla08 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you all can definitely add me :) i am always supportative and will be there with an extra push! and might need a little push myself haha :)
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Alright! Time to get your mojo back! Add me...and we can help each other out :)
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for over 2 years! Feel free to add me. I'd love to support you.
  • tszabo
    Options
    Thank you for all the comments and invitations. I tried to add everyone If i missed you please add me. Thank you the feeling of support is very overwhelming, something im certainly not used to...thank you
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. We're all in this together and one piece of advice I can give is never never give up! Work through the days you don't feel like doing anything and I believe motivation will come as you begin to feel better and see results
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    We're all in this together...and we can do it! All-feel free to add me, I'm here often ads like cheering for others on this journey.