HI EVERYONE! :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm excited to be back on MFP after being off it the last 2 years. Over the last 2 years I started running and have run half marathons and marathons. In doing that I have over indulged with the excuse that I run a lot so it's okay. It wasn't okay and i gained back all the weight I had lost. I'm back up to 175 lbs and I really want to get a hold of my unhealthy eating habits. I'm here to meet new people, gain some knowledge and surround myself with people wanting to make a change for themselves. Say hi anytime, nice to be back! :bigsmile:

Replies

• bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just wanted to say I CAN RELATE! ugh, I wanted to lose weight so I got crazy in to biking and worked out a lot, and ate ate ate ate ate. *sigh* Started tracking and lost that gain pretty quick, thank goodness!

Welcome back!
  • pallypunch
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • TinaBasinger
    Options
    Good idea to get back to tracking. Welcome home! We're here to help. :)
  • gobunkos
    gobunkos Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you decided to get back on track
  • JPSBS
    JPSBS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hii I'm kind new here still.. Welcome Back ^^
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just stared running and would love some advice! Also the more support and encouragement the better :)
  • pjbrundage
    pjbrundage Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    That is a biginning right there. You have figured out the problem and you know what to do to fix it. Good Luck
    PAM :happy:
  • tina_renee
    tina_renee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I really appreciate it :blushing: