Help Me Choose an Outfit!!

Options

Replies

• rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I say number one but maybe with a different pair of heels (more comfortable). But don't pair it with the boots, they are not right for that kind of dress (its too fancy). Have fun
  • DresdenMN
    Options
    You definitely need that dress for the show! I like the idea of trying it with the boots as well.

If you are going to the 90's wear the dress (#1) I totally agree with the boots as well!
    Also Props for so many MPLS people!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    As much as I adore that dress and purple shoes, every bone in my body was achy after my mud run (especially my knees) and I would have kicked a puppy before wearing heels.

Day after Warrior Dash:
    IMG_0998.jpg
  • ShannRenae
    Options
    Im a fashion consultant & I wud go w/#2, ditch the shirt, plain white tank or cute solid color shirt w/sum banging jewelry...necklace, ear-rings, bangels or just sum long earrings!

About outfit #1...the shoes are ALL wrong 4 that dress...the dress & shoes make statements ALL of their own, them 2getha is clashy.
    Dress shud be paired w/sum black or silver stilettos...those shoes...goodness so many things u cud wear with them...juss not that dress.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Well if your going to the country bar, I guess the second one (although that shirt is horrible).. if you going for something more elegant the first one.

This was "helpful" how? :noway:
  • sc1234
    sc1234 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like both outfits but they have different purposes. I'd ask your friends what they are wearing, if they are dressing up, because it would suck it you were in #1 and your friends were all in jeans - ask if they're going dressy or casual
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Im a fashion consultant & I wud go w/#2, ditch the shirt, plain white tank or cute solid color shirt w/sum banging jewelry...necklace, ear-rings, bangels or just sum long earrings!

This might be a winner...
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I like both outfits but they have different purposes. I'd ask your friends what they are wearing, if they are dressing up, because it would suck it you were in #1 and your friends were all in jeans - ask if they're going dressy or casual

Thing is - i don't care. :laugh:
  • shinesunfish
    shinesunfish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    IMHO, the dress and boots do NOT clash with each other... I think if you try to go too fancy with the dress, it WILL look a bit dated as some people have mentioned. A black fitted blazer over the dress with the boots will bring the fancy down a bit and make it funky instead. If being mistaken for a drag queen would bother you, though, you might be better off to go with number 2, although as someone else mentioned I think jeans tucked in to the boots would look more evening. OR a different top. It's definitely about what you're comfortable in, and if you would feel at all silly wearing the dress from #1, you shouldn't run the risk of wearing it because you don't want to be thinking about what you're wearing all night. Either way you'll look great! :)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Well if your going to the country bar, I guess the second one (although that shirt is horrible).. if you going for something more elegant the first one.

Eh... naah. Too easy.
  • CrossFitBeast
    CrossFitBeast Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Agree! Depends on the type of place, for the dancing will the boots be comfortable? #1 is beautiful
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm for number 1, I don't like 2 at all....

ETA: I didn't realise it was a 90s theme...either works in that case but I still vote 1!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I really like # 2
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Also you cannot wear those boots with the top dress....doesn't go at all! Of course, I'm in Europe so maybe the style where you live is different?...The dress would be perfect for the gay/drag night but I'd wear black shoes with no ankle strap
  • Kendra0024
    Kendra0024 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love both, but I'm leaning toward outfit 2.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    must do the dress (#1) for the drag show but find some more comfortable shoes.
  • Drag show? Sparkly and heels is kind of a necessity. There are gonna be boys wearing sparkly and heels and you should want to look just as sickening as they do! So I say Outfit #1. For sure. Werq.

(Now I need to figure out what I'm going to wear to a drag show tonight. Hmmm.)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Are you going to the Gay 90's?? If so, you need something outrageous to wear!

:laugh: yes we are!!!!

If you're going to the Gay 90s, number one! You could wear number two, I have worn something similar there, but you will be hot in number one!! Get all the attention!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Both look great on you but I vote for #1. :drinker: The second option you can wear any old time. Be sparkly when you have the opportunity.
  • v_snowdrop
    Options