THURSDAY (9/20) MINI-CHALLENGE

Options
100 OVERHEAD TRICEP EXTENSIONS!

Here’s how to do them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t3BC4PPNGs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If this is your second (or more) time doing these, try to beat your previous # by 5 or 10! Be sure to brag when you’re done!

Seems like a lot. Well, you can break them up!

One handed or two, lying on a ball, sitting or standing.

Don't have weights? Surely there is something heavy around? A book? A couple of cans? Jug of OJ?

Post once to accept the challenge and again (before midnight!) when completed!

Replies

• gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    I got busy yesterday and I still owe the 150 leg lifts. I WILL do both challenges today!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    In!
  • MistyAnneK
    Options
    Done! 2 handed sitting on a balance ball.

This one was a breeze compared to yesterday.... I may have called you a name or two half way through them!! LOL
    My belly still feels it!

Edit: I used a 3 pound weight
  • TrackMum
    TrackMum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get the link to work. Cut and paste didn't work either...
  • littlemom1983
    littlemom1983 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    I am in!!! Will do them tonight when i get home. Thanks for the challange
  • MistyAnneK
    Options
    I couldn't get the link to work. Cut and paste didn't work either...

go to you tube and search

How to Do Triceps Dumbbell Extensions
  • tdhighfill
    tdhighfill Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    challenge accepted....I'll have to go to my phone to see how to do them. you tube blocked at work. LOL
  • clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    in!
  • clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    done! phew, my arms are burning! :tongue:
  • sundaymiller86
    sundaymiller86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    I did it but I haven't been able to pull links either but I googled it. I appreciate they challenges I was going to join a Planet Fitness but turns out it is 22 miles up and back and 20 minutes each way so I decided to work from home. The biggest concern is Meciare Cut backs on Therapies for both Home Health and Long term care. My hubby is a Speech Pathologist and his emplyer is having am meeting at Corporate today all the therapist are worried about losing their jobs. Only concern is he carries the Health Insurance so I might quickly look for a job. I am a RN so I was planning on back to Home Health. There are alot of companies around so I should keep busy. Keep us in your prayers. Thanks for the challenges. Keeps me motivated. I can making ou guys laugh my Mom I guess is till on Vegas time I am in Florida and she is snoring like crazy. I am just trying to stay quiet. Going to take a shower and go for a quick walk it is going to rain soon. Sorry to be so long winded just trying to stay strong. But the good news is the kitchen is not calling me to eat!!
  • cjbucci19
    cjbucci19 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    i have done 40 of them so far. hurts really bad...lol
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Done, 2 handed, 6#.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Cool. I will get these in tonight (I will get home about 11:30 but will squeeze them in). Thanks!
  • sundaymiller86
    sundaymiller86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Done. I only had 2# weights, but better than nothing. Think for the challenge. So much better than leg lifts. My stomach is killing me today. : )
  • mcaffreyg
    mcaffreyg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    In!
    Gonna find something to lift... Maybe a full water bottle? or a large shampoo bottle? I need to buy weights lol