Hello! Looking for friends!

Options
Hey there! Im on MFP everyday but finally decided to post. I have 17lbs to go until my goal weight, but Im starting to lose focus and need some help. Looking for friends that can give me a push.

Replies

• gobunkos
    gobunkos Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You've done great so far. You can add me if you want.
  • JPSBS
    JPSBS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Just remember what you felt when u decided to lose weight (: it might help..
    Keep going ^^ you are doing great
  • MarkTuck17
    Options
    I'm just starting. Just signed up today. The thing that pushes me most is knowing how great I feel when I'm exercising. I try to use that as motivation!
  • Hi! So far you're doing great! You can add me if you like. :)
  • shellee_24
    Options
    hey keep up the good work!i myself am losing motivation.ive only been doing this for 4 weeks and lost 4 pounds just to gain 2 of them back!i feel like everything i'm doing is for nothing!
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    for me...when i lost tons of weight my first go around.. It just motivated me that much more when i was so close to my goal. I pushed myself that much harder to get there quicker..... change things up...maybe your bored with the same old routine? your so close..dont sabotage yourself now..youll just regret it later and have to work that much harder to get where you are today :p
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Get after it, man...add me if ya want-anyone that wants to add me...I could always use more motivation to in my quest for a comeback.
  • tmtwilson
    tmtwilson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie...needing simple 1200 calorie meals