In the world of dating...

Options
lucero22
lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
Anyone else having the worst luck like I am? Let's hear either really awesome dates or dates gone wrong...Go!

Replies

• CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I had a guy pet me like a dog... That was interesting...
  • rhvandan
    Options
    I've been married for 10 years, so my luck in dating is pretty bad these days..

:laugh:
  • Abaiz
    Abaiz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I went on a few dates with a girl who worked for a local salon. She mentioned my hair needed cutting on our first date, and in a round-a-bout sort of way, hinted I needed my eyebrows waxed. I laughed it off, and we went on to have a couple really successful dates.

About a week in she asked me to come in for a haircut (free of charge, she charges $40 for a men's haircut!). I agreed and came in when it was slow. She asked again if I wanted my eyebrows waxed, I refused. She then sat me down in the chair by the sink, and began soaking my hair with unusually hot water. I noticed the hot water was making its way down my forehead, into my eyebrows. I asked her to wipe it off. She wiped once, and it felt hotter, she wiped again and my eyebrows felt tighter, and then...all of a sudden...RIP! In shock I turn my head to her and say "What the f**k!?" She looks down at me with this look if innocence, and says, "Hey! Don't cuss in here!" I tell her I told her not to do my eyebrows, for the sake of not looking like a weirdo I let her finish.

Afterwards that I was not a happy camper. I sat down in her chair to have my hair cut, I look up and HATE what I see. I looked like a Jersey Shore reject. I told her I didn't like it. She finished cutting my hair in complete silence. The awkwardness and tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

She wraps up my haircut, and she says "you are such a brat, I'm never cutting your hair again! I've never been treated so badly by a client, let along someone who says they 'like' me!" I tell her, "Do you usually perform services for clients that they don't ask for?" She turned around and I walked out.

A few hours later, in usual guy mode I was over it. I text her to see if we are still on for dinner...I haven't heard from her since. This was three months ago.

So I feel as though I may of dodged a bullet, if someone can't admit they are wrong for something relatively minor, what would she be like down the road? She blamed me for the whole thing, and told a mutual friend I was extremely rude for no reason.

This is one of my many, many dating stories, but one of the few PG rated ones.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    lol strangely i have had this too(not recently of course but it was still creepy) lol
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options

seriously LOL
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    well when i was in an on/off relationship with my ex....our best sex always happened when we were off...lol.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I hate dating! It is terrible. I work from home so most of my dates come from dating websites, and boy....there are some interesting folks out there!
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Shortest blind date EVER!!! Not doing that again, thanks but no thanks!

Meet dude at a local bar. Dude orders me a drink but not himself.
    Me: Your not going to have something?
    Him: No I don't drink.
    Me: Any reason why?
    Him: It's against my religion.
    Me: OK then why did you want to meet in a bar?
    Him: Because I like to counsel the lost souls who come to them.
    Me: Do you have a degree is substance/alcohol abuse counseling?
    Him: No, God tells me what to say to them. I spread His word and ask them to covert to Christianity! You believe in God don't you?
    Me: Ok, nice meeting you, gotta go!

Didn't even get to have my drink, damn it! Went home and hung out with the dogs!

Then he sent me a text asking why I walked out of the 'date' and do I think I am that much f***ing better than him. How dare I f***ing judge him after only meeting him for 5 min, you f***ing *****... BLOCK number... I must be a freak/creep/werido MAGNET!

How very Christian of him....epic fail for the JC squad.
  • nicdilor
    Options
    Non existent world for me :indifferent:
  • malicent
    Options
    A classmate of mine was eavesdropping in on one of my conversations in class, and thought it was my birthday. She wanted to take me out for dinner, so I went with it since she was cute.
  • malicent
    Options

I'll date you nic. LET'S GO!
  • nicdilor
    Options

I'll date you nic. LET'S GO!

:wink:
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I went on a few dates with a girl who worked for a local salon. She mentioned my hair needed cutting on our first date, and in a round-a-bout sort of way, hinted I needed my eyebrows waxed. I laughed it off, and we went on to have a couple really successful dates.

About a week in she asked me to come in for a haircut (free of charge, she charges $40 for a men's haircut!). I agreed and came in when it was slow. She asked again if I wanted my eyebrows waxed, I refused. She then sat me down in the chair by the sink, and began soaking my hair with unusually hot water. I noticed the hot water was making its way down my forehead, into my eyebrows. I asked her to wipe it off. She wiped once, and it felt hotter, she wiped again and my eyebrows felt tighter, and then...all of a sudden...RIP! In shock I turn my head to her and say "What the f**k!?" She looks down at me with this look if innocence, and says, "Hey! Don't cuss in here!" I tell her I told her not to do my eyebrows, for the sake of not looking like a weirdo I let her finish.

Afterwards that I was not a happy camper. I sat down in her chair to have my hair cut, I look up and HATE what I see. I looked like a Jersey Shore reject. I told her I didn't like it. She finished cutting my hair in complete silence. The awkwardness and tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

She wraps up my haircut, and she says "you are such a brat, I'm never cutting your hair again! I've never been treated so badly by a client, let along someone who says they 'like' me!" I tell her, "Do you usually perform services for clients that they don't ask for?" She turned around and I walked out.

A few hours later, in usual guy mode I was over it. I text her to see if we are still on for dinner...I haven't heard from her since. This was three months ago.

So I feel as though I may of dodged a bullet, if someone can't admit they are wrong for something relatively minor, what would she be like down the road? She blamed me for the whole thing, and told a mutual friend I was extremely rude for no reason.

This is one of my many, many dating stories, but one of the few PG rated ones.

Yeah I think you def dodged a bullet - no telling what you might have woken up to find waxed one day!!!! Yowzah!
  • jmain2784
    jmain2784 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well when i was in an on/off relationship with my ex....our best sex always happened when we were off...lol.

Sister, he was a douche....be glad you got rid of his *kitten*!!!!

she put of with is retardedness for 2 years....im glad he is gone...now if we can get him to stop texting her!!!
  • cwanek726
    cwanek726 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The worst date I ever had doesn't even really come close to being bad on most people's lists. He kept yammering on about the stripper roommates he used to have, his witch of an ex fiancee, how all the other girls he dated would get jealous of the women he photographed, etc. Needless to say I did not take him up on his offer to go out again.
    Admittedly, it's been awhile since I've been out on a date, but that just means I haven't had a bad date in a really long time!
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I was dating a girl some years ago. We had been dating for a month or so and we went to one of her friends house. Her friend and her husband and us were sitting there shooting the **** and drinking. I leaned over and whispered, when I drink I either get horny or cynical. Which would you prefer tonight half joking. She looked at me and said cynical. I said ok. I finished my drink and stood up. I said lets go. She said what, I said lets go, its time to get you home. She looked at me in disbelief but got up and we left. I said, you want cynical, you got it. I took her home and then I went over to a friends house. She and I drank and ended up spending the night together. (oooppss). She I guess didnt want me cynical. lol. The first girl and I broke up soon after that night.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    These days have been awesome. Kindof funny how that works out when you aren't in a rush and are just having fun.
  • deedeehopes
    deedeehopes Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've never had a bad date, but I did go on a date with one guy who was too shy it was awkward!
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i can't even add anything because i haven't been on a date in like...a bajillion years.
    this guy i work with likes me though (or at least i really, really think he does) and we text often and HE WON'T ASK ME OUT WTF.
    i can't ask him- i literally will die on the ground.
    sooo now i'm basically just waiting for him to decide to sack up!
    grrrrrr
    xx
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    i had a guy steal loads of my stuff =/