Seeking MFP friends :)

Options
Hi! Married Mama of two young children seeking MFP friends for support,midea sharing and fun conversation. I have over 30 pounds to lose but am more about eating and living healthy rather than focusing on the number on the scale. Feel free to add me on as a friend! :)
~CurlyGirly

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • Mrgruntysmom
    Options
    Hello, I am pretty new here. I also have two kiddos, a girl and a boy! My DH and I are working on creating a healthier lifestyle for our family. I am not sure yet how to add friends, but I would be glad to do that. I have a lot of weight to lose but am taking it one day at a time! Nice to meet you.
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    I'll add you for sure! I agree compeletely with eating right and living healthy that's the main reason why I wanted to loss weight. I was eating lots of fast food on a daily basis. Now with the help of MFP, I can monitor what I put in my mouth. Let's reach our goals together! Here we Go!!
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Consistently log everything and you WILL lose that excess weight.

Feel free to add me if your diary is open to your friends. I share my meals and so do my friends.
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have been constantly logging for a while and intend to do so indefinitely :=) MFP has really helped me and I hope you will do great too!
    I keep my diary open and would love some encouragement too! Feel free to add me!
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Bobbie617
    Bobbie617 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 45 and found I have decided it is time to get rid of some of this extra weight. I was 70 lbs overweight in at the beginning of the year. I started in 2/2012, and found MFP in 6/2012. I have lost 20 pounds so far and am looking for friends so we can help each other through this journey.

I love to eat and am looking for some really great choices I haven't noticed before. I eat just about everything if it taste good. Let me know if you want to be friends and please share some good food choices with me and I'll try to do the same!

Cheers!