Vegetarian friends, please?

Options
I would love to add some vegetarian friends. I grew up in a vegetarian household, I didnt start eating meat until I was 20. Now I would like to start getting back into it. Vegetarian friends for support and dairies to browse would be great.

I did a board search for other "vegetarian friends" topics but I dont really want to hit up random people from over a month ago, I'd feel a bit weird. :flowerforyou:

Edited bc I cant spell :embarassed:

Replies

• 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    you're welcome to browse through my diaries... 99.99% of my meals are veggie/vegan friendly .. well except for all those eggs and fish whenever I can get it ;) I don't think any of my MFP friends are veggies though so I don't know how much help I'll be getting you connected with others...
  • chocolateluvr80
    chocolateluvr80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just started but I don't have much in the way of diaries. I follow a nutritarian/ eat to live diet (most days). You are free to look at what I have, though. :)
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • bunny_ninja
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for a long time, but haven't been on MFP for very long and my food has been lousy for the past year or so (at a high weight currently)

Things I cannot do without:
    'sprouted' tofu
    nutritional yeast flakes
    plain 'quick dissolve' soy protein powder from whole foods market
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to friend me and peruse my diary. I am not a vegetarian, but I eat 85% of my meals without meat. I'd love to help you with any ideas or recipes you're interested in.
  • HallerFitness
    Options
    Veg lover here!

Tofu never screams!

Feel free to add me :)
  • sheclimbsrocks
    sheclimbsrocks Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll be your veggie friend!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Newbie to plant based eating here, feel free to seen FR!
  • Lisamar74
    Options
    I'm veggie, feel free to add me. I'm not filling in my diary right now but look back and you'll see what I've been eating. Starting my diary again from Monday - when I WILL stay on the straight and narrow! I don't really have very imaginative meals though.
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This is great, thanks so much everyone!
  • I am, Feel free to add me.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian! :flowerforyou: