Stay at home mom needs support!

Options
Hi all! I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I am from AZ and a SAHM to two boys. I am currently 247lbs and would like to get down to 150 or so, within a year. I would like some friends to help motivate and support me and I will try to do the same in return. Anybody feel free to send me a friend request :)

Replies

• ArizonaKitten
    ArizonaKitten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anybody?????:smile:
  • ellajlg
    Options
    Hi Kitten_AZ im a stay at home mum too from australia, would love to chat and support each other
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom from ND!!!!! feel free to add me.....i log in daily and give good support and motivation
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm also a sahm, I have five year old twins and a three year old, feel free to add me!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Not a SAHM but I'd really like to be.

Maybe you can help me with parenting tips and I'll help with dieting!
  • When I was younger, I was a stay at home mom. I am no expert, but will help any way I can. Feel free to friend me also.
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to five girls ages 4-13. Feel free to add me.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, I'm not a mom but a dad. Don't have 2 boys, but one son. :smile: As my MFP buddy I cheer you on with support and motivation. Good luck.
  • Chgosportsgal
    Options
    Happy to support you !
  • karenvmaxie
    Options
    we all need support u got it! i need friends too:-)
  • minnesotajoy
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me. SAHM to kiddos ranging from age 1 to 16. :smile:
  • renswork
    renswork Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to three kids. Feel free to add me.
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to 2 kids (one boy who is 3 and one girl who is 2). Feel free to add me! I have quite a bit to lose as well. :smile:
  • ArizonaKitten
    ArizonaKitten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Friend requests sent
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    Hey mama feel free to friend me!

I am a SAHM mother as well, but I will be going to work soon (hopefully soon). I am also going to be going back to school eventually. I am trying to lose the last 10-15 lbs of baby weight and then some. I will be as supportive as I can!

Are you currently working out? I am doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism by Jillian Michaels and I feel great!
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • kanuipagan
    Options
    welcome to MFP:)) im not a mom but i have the same fitness goal as you:)) please feel free to add me as a friend & we can help motivate, support & help each other out!
  • dontmesswithtx
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also a SAHM and have two boys :) I weight a little bit more than you so we have the same goals! We can do this!! I'm going to go ahead and add you.
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm of a 2 year old ( I also work from home). Feel free to add me too! :)