NSV :)

Options
avivan
avivan Posts: 45 Member
Most of my pants have been falling off of me for at least a few weeks. Today I dug out a pair of jeans I haven't worn in at least 3 years...they fit perfectly. I felt really good about myself today and it must have shown inside and out. All day long a number of guys flirted with me and gave me some second glances with grins, including a guy who works at my grocery store who has never even looked at me before. I have to add that I am VERY happily married, but it still feels great!

Replies

• lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Nice NSV!!!! :drinker:
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    That is awesome!! It's surprising how you can put something on that you haven't worn in so long and actually be able to wear it again! ((Smiles)) for the attention... You may have a glow about you that screams "confidence!!" now that you have made a difference in your health. It's nice for people to notice. :)
  • avivan
    avivan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! It's surprising how you can put something on that you haven't worn in so long and actually be able to wear it again! ((Smiles)) for the attention... You may have a glow about you that screams "confidence!!" now that you have made a difference in your health. It's nice for people to notice. :)

Thanks! I am loving the side effects that I'm getting from taking care of myself. Helps feed the motivation to push harder and do more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!