The greatest cook book ever

Options
I debated what catagory to put this under...
I believe i have found the greatest cook book ever. It is simple to use, does virtually everything but stir the pot. It is for us everyday people, absolutly every ingredient, we have already in our kitchens. It measusres out portions, gives you nutrition breakdown, calorie amounts, and has, im not lieing...LIFE SIZE PICTURES. It is written by a Registered Dietitian, and Certified Diabetes Educator. It is simple to use for everyone from a child to the elderly. Easy to understand and well designed for making good choices. It even comes with a dvd. No, it doesn't teach you to cook :laugh: But it does teach you why water is so importatnt, what exactly portions sizes are, everything. It totally takes the frustration and guess work out of keeping track of everything.

It is called Meals for Good Health...and is available at www.mealsforgoodhealth.com

or: US-1-800-496-8508 Canada-1-866-733-9409

it is a small investment with great rewards..really.

When i first got it i thought what the heck is this...i already know how to make these recipes...but when i looked closer i realized it could help me in so many other ways...and i have to admit...she made the foods look so much better than i could, at first :tongue:

check it out!!! it is more than a cookbook, it is a weight loss tool

Gawd, i sound like an advertisement:blushing:

Replies

• tdroseler
    Options
    I debated what catagory to put this under...
    I believe i have found the greatest cook book ever. It is simple to use, does virtually everything but stir the pot. It is for us everyday people, absolutly every ingredient, we have already in our kitchens. It measusres out portions, gives you nutrition breakdown, calorie amounts, and has, im not lieing...LIFE SIZE PICTURES. It is written by a Registered Dietitian, and Certified Diabetes Educator. It is simple to use for everyone from a child to the elderly. Easy to understand and well designed for making good choices. It even comes with a dvd. No, it doesn't teach you to cook :laugh: But it does teach you why water is so importatnt, what exactly portions sizes are, everything. It totally takes the frustration and guess work out of keeping track of everything.

It is called Meals for Good Health...and is available at www.mealsforgoodhealth.com

or: US-1-800-496-8508 Canada-1-866-733-9409

it is a small investment with great rewards..really.

When i first got it i thought what the heck is this...i already know how to make these recipes...but when i looked closer i realized it could help me in so many other ways...and i have to admit...she made the foods look so much better than i could, at first :tongue:

check it out!!! it is more than a cookbook, it is a weight loss tool

Gawd, i sound like an advertisement:blushing: