Insanity Before and After Pictures!

Options
124»

Replies

• sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Reading through comments again, thanks for making me feel special!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! What an inspiration. I am half way through (in recovery week) and am very nervous about month 2. I have also not lost any weight or cm's from the first month. Did you find you starting dropping weight straight away? I would love to hear how it progressed.

I started it after my honeymoon (where I allowed myself to eat and drink everything my little heart desired, because I only plan on having one of those!) So with it I started back on my diet, so I saw some results in the first month, but mostly my weight loss was in the second month. I went from 147 to 135 (I am 5'7) and I think about 5 of those pounds were lost the first month.

Thanks! I'm really happy to hear that! It's not easy, and I generally need some results to keep myself motivated to keep pushing through those workouts. I'm hoping month 2 is my month! Thanks again for sharing your amazing results. You really do look incredible and are very inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of insanity and I love it soo much! I'm losing some serious poundage in the first month, but I have a good amount to lose :) so if you guys say the majority of the weight loss is in the second month, I hope that stays true for me because I've lost 8lbs by week 3 and have NOT changed my diet yet, but I plan to because the results are making me drool over what I'd look like if I ate healthy too! You guys are all so amazing!

DIG DEEPER!
  • AnnKneeNorth
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! What an inspiration. I am half way through (in recovery week) and am very nervous about month 2. I have also not lost any weight or cm's from the first month. Did you find you starting dropping weight straight away? I would love to hear how it progressed.
    I read what the op said too, but I just wanted to add a bit. Month 2 is crazy, but I am on month four. Just keep pushing yourself! It is all worth it. Month 1 in some ways is harder, because for 1 your muscles are so very sore from working out, but month two is longer and harder, but you have learned to push yourself harder. You can totally do this!
  • mock743
    mock743 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to Go.
  • newvegangoddess
    newvegangoddess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    well done! :-)
  • LinaS1976
    LinaS1976 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    well done, you look absolutely unreal!!!:smile:
  • NewAngel35
    NewAngel35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow! you can really see the difference.Amazing. as someone who wants to do insanity I find it inspiring.You go girl!!!!
  • sfgonzales
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of insanity and I love it soo much! I'm losing some serious poundage in the first month, but I have a good amount to lose :) so if you guys say the majority of the weight loss is in the second month, I hope that stays true for me because I've lost 8lbs by week 3 and have NOT changed my diet yet, but I plan to because the results are making me drool over what I'd look like if I ate healthy too! You guys are all so amazing!

DIG DEEPER!

Woohoo! Way to go!
  • sfgonzales
    Options

I started it after my honeymoon (where I allowed myself to eat and drink everything my little heart desired, because I only plan on having one of those!) So with it I started back on my diet, so I saw some results in the first month, but mostly my weight loss was in the second month. I went from 147 to 135 (I am 5'7) and I think about 5 of those pounds were lost the first month.

Thanks! I'm really happy to hear that! It's not easy, and I generally need some results to keep myself motivated to keep pushing through those workouts. I'm hoping month 2 is my month! Thanks again for sharing your amazing results. You really do look incredible and are very inspiring :flowerforyou:

Don't give up! You got this! I'm adding you!
  • nixerific
    nixerific Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Great job :flowerforyou:
  • dancngdolfn
    dancngdolfn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look great. Way to go.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    wow, great job...great results
  • sfgonzales
    Options
    Thank you:blushing: :happy:

If anyone is doing Insanity, feel free to add me for any support!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great job, and look at that definition around your shoulder and back.
  • jodil68
    jodil68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Terrific results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!