any other future pinups?

Options
I am in love with vintage style and culture. I think that there is nothing quite as sexy as a girl with bettie page hair in a pencil skirt with 4 inch heels. And tattooed boys in vintage cars? Sometimes being happily married is just not fair.
I already wear the wiggle dresses and pedal pushers. I just want to go from "blah" to "bam!". T&A are awesome. It's all the junk between the two points that has to go. I'm not looking for skinny. I want curves, but more like an hourglass and less like a keg.
I would really like to find some like minded girls to remind me why i am waking up at 5am to run when i could be sleeping.

Replies

• worldofme
    worldofme Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I want curves, but more like an hourglass and less like a keg.

I'm sorry, but this had me laughing hysterically !! Thank you for the early morning humor!! The mental image of Marilyn Monroe leaning against a keg....... Priceless!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Can I join your club? Lol.
    Apart from my wedding, the main reason for me dieting is so I can fit into vintage clothes better lol x
  • karenbethrn
    karenbethrn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yes! me! I want pinup photos when im done too! you can do this! run like its nobody's business!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Me! Me! Me!
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Love this post! X
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Love! Sadly, when I start losing the "in between" I also lose the "above" and "below"
  • MissCassieHughes
    MissCassieHughes Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Love this post! Are you complimenting your cardio with strength so you keep the curvy bits?
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    You and me are so alike!!! That era is my favorite!! I have on my mirror in my room.."PINUP girl in progress!"

Love the analogy about the keg hahaha!! =]

I need that extra push to get up also at 5 sometimes to workout.
  • parisiantwyst
    Options
    I gotcha! I want my 26inch waist back! (I started here at 33inch waist, I'm now down to 29!) I've never had hips under 40 or a bust under 32- I'm still a pear, but damn, I love wearing tiny waist clothes!
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    me! i still want curves when i'm done i don't want to be too skinny. You can do this! I know it's tough but take baby steps.

You don't have to see the whole staircase. You just have to take the first step.
  • holliesangel
    holliesangel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Totally me too! I'm dressing as one for Halloween. I already have an hourglass I just want it to be even more awesome then it currently is.
  • RedFeffer
    RedFeffer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! I am currently trying to find a Gatsby-style dress for my BF's wedding next summer.... I have to look good in that swanky little number! :)
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Love the look too! Give me kitten heels and a swing dress any day.

Totally feel for the poster who is losing the above and below, feel like I'm suffering some of that too - strength training notwithstanding!
  • kkleesmama
    Options
    I wish!! I feel more like a keg too! LOL I'm in!! :wink:
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Do I still apply if Im more of a shirtless with a cowboy hat, then tatted with skinny jeans?