Another little NSV that I don't see.

Options
At the gym this morning, I was creeping past the very fit, black-eye-shadowed, super toned, tattooed and golden tanned woman with the I-lift-heavy, don't-mess-with-me face when she says out of the blue, "you're doing really well. You can really see a difference in your face and everything (her eyes went up and down, so she must have meant all over!). I haven't been in for 7 weeks and you've changed"! So yes, I will keep going, as she suggested, because it's working!

COMPLETELY made my day, I lifted harder, ran and stepped with more vigour and am still on a high!

Replies

• Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Nice one :)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Great NSV, you deserve it, you look great!
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    A great day for you :happy: well done
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    That's an AWESOME NSV!! Good for you:bigsmile:
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    It's HARD sometimes not to prejudge people, but that shows how wrong we can be!!!

Basil
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    that's great!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    What a great compliment! And you've earned it. :smile:
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    O la la. hehe Its always nice to feel validated for your hard work :) WTG!
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    What a great compliment! You've worked hard and have earned it, but it's still so nice to hear out of the blue like that. Congrats! (Now, pay it forward... there's some newbie at your gym who's feeling intimidated or self conscious - go make their day!)

:flowerforyou:
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well done! And what a nice lady! The world needs more people like that.
  • Jesstheloser
    Jesstheloser Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aww thats lovely! Little things like that always make me feel amazing, and push just that bit harder too. I'm happy that it ade you feel awesome too x
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    That must feel wonderful. Congratulations!
  • lauraatkinson85
    lauraatkinson85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thats a fab NSV and what a nice (but scary looking) lady to have told you that. I think I might make it my mission to tell people at the gym when I can see that theyve lost/toned/changed.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    What a great compliment! You've worked hard and have earned it, but it's still so nice to hear out of the blue like that. Congrats! (Now, pay it forward... there's some newbie at your gym who's feeling intimidated or self conscious - go make their day!)

:flowerforyou:

Great idea! I will do that!
    Thanks everyone :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!