soooooooooo...here I am! lookin for some chubby buddies

Options

Replies

• HeatherSLosinIt
    HeatherSLosinIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to judge, but ... you kinda went from looking for a date to selling yourself... be careful! Always take precautions, and if you see a cop... RUNN!!!!

Sorry, it's late, and I am a bit punchy tonight. I'd be happy to have another nut around. It gets kind of boring seeing everyone soooo serious all the time. This is LIFE, people! It's not supposed to be so serious, it's supposed to be fun!
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Chubby, no. Voluptuous yep. (Sounds better than morbidly obese like the insurance companies call it) I have a whole dog gone person to lose. So u can add me if ya want.
  • labi10
    labi10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am all in for some sarcasm on this journey!
  • Kristi1600
    Options
    I just started on Monday so I would love to have you join me on my journey!!
  • Invictus195
    Options
    LMAO I saw chubby buddy and it made me think of that movie "Fatso" with Dom Delouis when the diet friends were called Chubby Checkers hehee. I giggled so feel free to add me :)
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Definately Chubby...count me in please.
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I have about 35-40 pounds to lose. I'm getting there... very slowly, but getting there nonetheless. This lifestyle change thing is wayyy better, and certainly easier with friends. The more the merrier! :)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    always looking for more friends :)
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'll be here for a while. Well, a long while! I can be your buddy, too. :drinker:
  • ScottFree_66
    Options
    i'm definitely chubby (at minimum)... feel free to add me as well.
  • kanuipagan
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! Feel free to add me! we can all be buddies & help each other out!
  • yecatsmn
    yecatsmn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You made me laugh :) This type of stuff has to be taken with humor! I shall be your chubby buddy too. Wooo
  • litlewalsh
    Options
    oh oh oh pick me, i wanna have chubby buddies as well. :tongue:
  • Birdy1471
    Options
    Your post made me laugh so much! Would love more friends, add me!
  • FinFoxPT
    FinFoxPT Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Haha, you made me laugh, helll theres no point making this process any harder than need be, got to laugh.

Any other adds feel free...

Fin x
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I'll be a chubby buddy, feel free to add me....I'm on here daily and still have a way to go to my goal...anyone else can add me also
  • Elizadolots
    Options
    RRRrrooaaaRRRR!!! :bigsmile:
  • LDragonfly1980
    LDragonfly1980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am a chubber from the UK who has 60lb to loose! My hubs ( who lives with me in the UK ) is Californian...Feel free to add. More than happy to have new Fatbusters on my friends list :o)
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Know all about chubby, been that way for most of my life. Time to change now! Request sent. :)
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me my fellow chubsters :smile: ...I love to describe myself as chubby not fat ha good luck