shake-it weight (as seen on tv)

Options
is this thing for real? anyone tried it and got results? it def does not look like it does ! lol

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm curious, too- I'm not considering buying it, just always wondered. I know someone who has it and swear it works, but I'm not sure she's very reliable :tongue:
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Okay, you guys don't watch Ellen DeGeneres then? HAHA, this thing is for real but idk about its results... Its hilarious to watch though!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Couldn't you just fill a bottle with 2 1/2 # of sand to shake for the same results?

I know my daughter wants me to buy it - but I won't consider it - I have elbow damage and that would aggravate it. (of course she wants me to buy it for me so she can use it... LOL).
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    All I know is that commercial cracks me up! :laugh:
  • luke_863413
    Options
    I'll lean towards "not working." Go to the gym instead.
  • ambercole
    Options
    they sell things that do the same thing at the "adult" store ya know!!! LOL the first time I saw that commercial I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I loved when they showed it on Ellen. It was hilarious. I personally wouldn't buy it.
  • cavanar2
    Options
    Hilarious!!!:laugh:
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    It's the most ridiculous disguise for something which is clearly practice for sexual favors lol
  • GenBB
    GenBB Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    OMG - LOL to all ur posts !! i would def agree with you all.....i know i could never buy it but if someone swore it was the best thing that ever worked on their arms.....i'd have someone gift it to me haha
  • fozzy33
    Options
    I bought this and it actually works, see improvements in my upper arms......I do the 6 minute dvd that came with it...and when first starting it was pretty intense even only 6 minutes, the burn I felt in my arms was tremendous. Im a manager at The Sports Authority and the only reason I bought this was because I get everything at cost....its was 19.99 and I payed like 7 bucks for it LOL. But now knowing how it works, I probably would pay full retail cost for it.