Looking for long haul 'friends'

Options
2»

Replies

• kjk65
    kjk65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to connect. Just got serious yesterday but have needed to for quite a while. I like your topic name as it truly is something we need to work at for the long haul.:happy:
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,272 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about at least 60 pounds to lose and I know it will take time.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Anyone can add me, I'm nearly at goal bit I have no intention of going anywhere, so if you want a friend that will always be around and never judge your diary or bad days the send along a friend request.

GOOD LUCK
  • adm603
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just started 3 weeks ago. Down about 7 pounds. I am just trying to be active everyday and counting my calories. I have a long way to go so I will definately be here awhile.
  • chacks
    chacks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i was an active user and then took a break for almost 9 months, but I am back and want to add some new people to help support and I can support along the way. Look out for my requests! :-)
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm looking for the same. People that want to really help each other!! Here we go!
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want.
  • happyh83
    Options
    Add me, can never have too many friends especially :smile:
  • janiesue101
    janiesue101 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well.
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 23, Irish...anyone feel free to add me, especially fellow uni students! :smile:

I've lost over 50lbs and working on the last 5-10lbs.

I don't want to be SKINNY, I want to be HEALTHY and STRONG! Only add me if you don't starve yourself & are serious about a lifestyle change :smile:
  • sweet50935
    sweet50935 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me. You can never have too many friends. :)
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm a lifer. Count me in! :)
  • GemskiB
    GemskiB Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady... I'll be here for a long while!
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,589 Member
    Options
    Sending request and anyone else on here can feel free to add me.
    I've got another 60 to go (at least) and plan to be a lifer after that so I don't gain it all back. :heart: