Options
    YES!!
  • kaesonaveri
    Options
    My goal is to Get ripped like 8 pack with all the sides showing
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! I just completed that program last week :)
  • efarester
    Options
    I am starting it on Monday!! I did the first 30 days earlier this year - then moved on to some other programs. So excited to do the entire program this time! :) Love me some Shaun T!
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options

What's your current BF%?? I got abs with Insanity and P90X. Currently doing Body Beast. It is possible but it comes down to your eating. Oh and IMHO, the Insanity nutrition guide sucks and it over estimates the calories you need to lose weight.

Six pack abs are very easy to get. It just takes commitment and that's where most fail.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    It's doable. I just completed the first month.
  • whatever33
    Options

What's your current BF%?? I got abs with Insanity and P90X. Currently doing Body Beast. It is possible but it comes down to your eating. Oh and IMHO, the Insanity nutrition guide sucks and it over estimates the calories you need to lose weight.

Six pack abs are very easy to get. It just takes commitment and that's where most fail.

Wondering that too.. P90x or Insanity.. hear so many good results from people w/ p90 these days than insanity.. More woman w/ insanity and men with actual results for p90??
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Why wouldn't you do it? I can understand if it's a money issue, but a lot of libraries have it. Or maybe you can find a friend that has it that will let you borrow their copy?

Scared? Don't think you can? Just suck it up and do it. You only regret the workout you didn't do.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You will not get ripped with an 8 pack on Insanity. You should do P90X or an Insanity-P90X hybrid. I'm doing both right now, but I did 7 weeks of Insanity first.
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options

Wondering that too.. P90x or Insanity.. hear so many good results from people w/ p90 these days than insanity.. More woman w/ insanity and men with actual results for p90??

If you asked me, I would go the P90X route. But again, it comes down to your eating. It really does.
  • whatever33
    Options

If you asked me, I would go the P90X route. But again, it comes down to your eating. It really does.

In reference to eating.. what did you do to get cut while doing p90?