low fat cake

Options
Just thought of a few sweets that aren't too bad for those of us who can't live without them
1. You can make a cake w/ just a can of diet soda and a box of fat free dry pudding mix. that is all you put in the cake mix, bake it and I believe it's only like 100 cals. per slice. If you're making a dark cake use dark diet soda and choc. pudd. mix if you're baking a lighter cake or even i believe red velvet you use a light soda and vanilla pudding mix, or what ever might go best with the cake you're making. ( I could be a few cals off on how much per slice, but not much, it may be less)

2. Take choc. graham crackers, put fat free cool whip on them, freeze them and it tastes like an ice cream sandwich. This is also something that is low fat and you can sort of decide if you want to use honey, choc. or cinnamon grahams. As well as plain, vanilla or strawberry cool whip. I think ( could be a little off ) they are only one point on weight watchers.

Replies

• phillez
    Options
    I just realized that someone else posted the soda cake earlier than me, they are more organized in posting it.
    lol....
  • Caralyn
    Caralyn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    phillez, no other ingredients, i.e. eggs?
  • lamidon
    Options
    no, no other ingredients.