Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

any other future pinups?

I am in love with vintage style and culture. I think that there is nothing quite as sexy as a girl with bettie page hair in a pencil skirt with 4 inch heels. And tattooed boys in vintage cars? Sometimes being happily married is just not fair.
I already wear the wiggle dresses and pedal pushers. I just want to go from "blah" to "bam!". T&A are awesome. It's all the junk between the two points that has to go. I'm not looking for skinny. I want curves, but more like an hourglass and less like a keg.
I would really like to find some like minded girls to remind me why i am waking up at 5am to run when i could be sleeping.

Replies

• worldofme
    worldofme Posts: 87 Member
    I want curves, but more like an hourglass and less like a keg.

I'm sorry, but this had me laughing hysterically !! Thank you for the early morning humor!! The mental image of Marilyn Monroe leaning against a keg....... Priceless!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Can I join your club? Lol.
    Apart from my wedding, the main reason for me dieting is so I can fit into vintage clothes better lol x
  • karenbethrn
    karenbethrn Posts: 56 Member
    yes! me! I want pinup photos when im done too! you can do this! run like its nobody's business!
  • Me! Me! Me!
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Love this post! X
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Love! Sadly, when I start losing the "in between" I also lose the "above" and "below"
  • MissCassieHughes
    MissCassieHughes Posts: 53 Member
    Love this post! Are you complimenting your cardio with strength so you keep the curvy bits?
  • You and me are so alike!!! That era is my favorite!! I have on my mirror in my room.."PINUP girl in progress!"

Love the analogy about the keg hahaha!! =]

I need that extra push to get up also at 5 sometimes to workout.
  • I gotcha! I want my 26inch waist back! (I started here at 33inch waist, I'm now down to 29!) I've never had hips under 40 or a bust under 32- I'm still a pear, but damn, I love wearing tiny waist clothes!
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    me! i still want curves when i'm done i don't want to be too skinny. You can do this! I know it's tough but take baby steps.

You don't have to see the whole staircase. You just have to take the first step.
  • holliesangel
    holliesangel Posts: 31 Member
    Totally me too! I'm dressing as one for Halloween. I already have an hourglass I just want it to be even more awesome then it currently is.
  • RedFeffer
    RedFeffer Posts: 25 Member
    LOVE IT!!! I am currently trying to find a Gatsby-style dress for my BF's wedding next summer.... I have to look good in that swanky little number! :)
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Love the look too! Give me kitten heels and a swing dress any day.

Totally feel for the poster who is losing the above and below, feel like I'm suffering some of that too - strength training notwithstanding!
  • I wish!! I feel more like a keg too! LOL I'm in!! :wink:
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Do I still apply if Im more of a shirtless with a cowboy hat, then tatted with skinny jeans?