Looking for motivation from peeps with open diaries!!

Options
Hi there -- I'm in a food rut. And I'm finding that I need some help and motivation!

I'm 5'3, started at 158, now at 147 and I'm STUCK. For three weeks now. And prolably (or likely), it's WHAT I'm eating, and not just how much.

Looking for members with open diaries to help me be held accountable AND for me be inspired/get ideas on how to change eating.

Any adds would be amazing. Thanks!

Replies

• AndoRules
    AndoRules Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

Feel free to take a look at my diary, I think I have almost 6 weeks of entries in there; the first 3 were spend doing Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet, so I was focusing more on fats and proteins with very little carbs. I've gradually been stepping up the carb count but am keeping it lower than normal.

Getting into a food rut is extremely discouraging and can easily break a diet; so best of luck to you, I hope you kick it!
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I am 5'2'' and I started with a weight over 154 lbs. I came to MFP when I was stuck in late 140s. (I am about 4 lbs away from my goal weight.) My diary is open and I have been losing consistently :=) (woo!) Feel free to take a look at my food diary. I should add that I do not log in my exercise in MFP because I think it highly overestimates calories burnt via exercise.
    Gargi
  • semperfit1823
    Options
    go ahead I ain't scurred
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I love looking at other people's food diaries...mine is open to friends, so feel free to add me!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I love looking at other people's food diaries...mine is open to friends, so feel free to add me!

Ditto. Looking at other people's food diaries gives me great ideas for different things to eat. Mine's open to friends so you can friend me (although don't look at today. I had lunch out with my daughter and ate a burrito. But it sure was gooooood)
  • swmann
    Options
    Hey, my diary is open. Feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • EmmaRuthFit
    EmmaRuthFit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I find myself having the same problem (of getting stuck). I am starting my MFP journey over today, and just opened my diary. Maybe we could compair diary entries as we go, cirrculate some motivation and ideas? =) Best of luck to you!
  • TheeGeeMarie
    TheeGeeMarie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My diary is open! Feel free to peek creepster-style or add me as a friend.

I've only been on MFP for a week or so... Since it's been such a short time and one night I went on a Kashi Roasted Veggie pizza binge and another night I had a bottle of red wine for "dinner" I may not look like the best plan to follow, but for the most part I'm a good eater :)
  • leaffan12
    leaffan12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a little while but have just returned (just like yourself). I lost a total of 32 lbs about 4 years ago and have kept it off but have yet reached my goal weight so I thought I would come back and start over and hopefully get the last 20-25 lbs off for good. I don't have a lot in my diary since I've just returned today but my diary will be open for all to see, so please feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks
  • bss717
    bss717 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is open...although I've just been at it recently. I need accountability too!
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to everyone; friends or not. There's a reason I eat the way I do; if you are interested/intrigued/surprised/curious, just ask.