Need Energetic Friends that Log In Daily

Options
Hello. I'm a mommy of three. I have 1-1/2 year old twin girls and a 2 year old that will be turning 3 next month. I am looking for friends who log in daily and keep their food diary public. I like the feeling that people watch what I'm eating, lol. It helps me to make better choices. I had a few local friends and family sign up to MFP, but they haven't logged in for a very long time (1 month+).

I work out 6 days a week. I get up at 4:30AM and head to the gym where I work out for 1.5hrs. I do strength training and cardio ( I get back before anybody is up and before my hubby goes to work) I am also training to run a 5k. So I also run twice a week with my babies and hubby to train for that.

I am EXTREMELY determined to get in the BEST shape of my life and I would love friends that have fitness goals that they are determined to acheive. I totally need motivation and support because I'm realizing this is going to be a long journey. I have been on this routine for a month now and have lost only 2 lbs. though I have lost some inches. I am currently 162lbs and am 5'3" and want to be at or around 125lbs. I would love to acheive this by my anniversary next year which is in March. So thats 37lbs I need to lose in about 6 months.

Replies

• lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I log every day and we have similar goals. :)