New to MFP

Options
Hi there just started tracking food this week on MFP after it was recommended to me at a weight loss class. Everyone looked at me crazy cause I didnt know what MFP was! Now that im here I see all that it has to offer... I have about 70 lbs to lose so I am going to be here awhile. I hope to make some new friends who are also trying to become healthier and lose weight.

Replies

• SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!!! feel free to add me. this site rocks!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You've come to the right place! This is a very resourceful site and it will definately help you get to your goal weight!! I'm going to send you a friend request!!
  • LuckyTerrier
    LuckyTerrier Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy using MFP, I've only been here a month but it is a great tool for me. The best thing about MFP for me is that it really encourages you to make a lifestyle change and incorporate small gradual changes rather than some very restrictive fad diet.

I just sent you a friend request :) Anyone else can add me as well
  • 12weekstoloseit
    Options
    herzlich willkommen! i just started as well...Good luck!
  • stephenscitymom
    Options
    I joined today - I have 100 pounds to lose in 2 years. I'm in it for the long haul too! Glad I joined.
  • simini77
    simini77 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    well done on getting here, its a great place with lots of resources to help you lose weight :) feel free to add me if you are wanting motivation/support etc :)
  • klbruce317
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - I love this site! Feel free to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • shottie48
    shottie48 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ive only been on here 2 weeks but its well good,good luck ju
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new members! Take some time and look around at all the tools on the site. I love to read success stories to motivate me. I have been here for 25 days. I feel good about my choice because it is a conscieous decision when I put food inmy mouth. Good luck to all of you!
  • justlana
    justlana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday, we can be friends?
  • justlana
    justlana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss!