workouts on netflix?

Options
There used to be a bunch of exercise videos on Netflix, but now I cant seem to find any. Does anyone know about this. We have streaming nertflix.

Replies

• sundaymiller86
    sundaymiller86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Those loser faces took them off. I used to do the yoga snt Pilates. : (
  • samko1976
    samko1976 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    In the meantime if you just put in 'exercise tv' in youtube search you'll come up with loads. If you look to the right side there's loads of full length over 30 minutes work outs
    e.g. This cute zumba one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDgbBdS9W54&feature=related
    which is amateur but there plenty more other more professional stuff out there.
  • damascus01
    Options
    I actually called them about because I was so mad. Their right to license the material was over.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Well, Hulu has workout videos available. Most of them are available for online viewing - which is free. Or you can pay $10/month to watch it on your TV via a game console if you have one.
  • sharoneys2013
    Options
    thanks! I'll try that!
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just reinstated my netflix and was pretty bummed the workout videos are gone. If you still want to use your tv (and not tiny computer monitor) like me, check out on demand services if you have them. I have comcast and they offer tons of free workouts under "sports and fitness"
  • nancyzeh
    nancyzeh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I went shopping at Ross and got some workout videos. I also bought some from Barns and Noble so I have what I want when I want it. Walmart has some currant ones that are resonable. check your local library too they may have some tht yu can chesk out.
    It is worth the money to spend so I have the convenience with out the hassle of another company providing what I want. great job in doing the work outs
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    hon you are a month and a half behind...they took them off august 1. pissed me off too!

i use youtube now.
  • xnikkixsikkix
    Options
    Amazon prime also has a few workout videos for free streaming if you have a membership.
  • deejaycee114
    deejaycee114 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i had been wondering about that too! lol.

you can find the jillian michael's 30DS workouts on youtube...full workouts for each. i got the dvd from netflix and copied it to a blank disc, but now can't find it. so i look her up on youtube using my wii. :)
  • perpetual98
    Options
    They have a few Jillian Michaels DVDs, but I haven't checked out their streaming selection
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    My favorite yoga workouts are gone from netflix too :(
    I use workouts on youtube (JM 30 DS, yoga, etc) and use a cable to connect it to my TV so it works just as good!
  • DeannaG113
    Options
    Here is what I found today. If you go onto YouTube and put "full workout" you get some good videos.
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great just got Netflix last night. Called them and was informed that they are in negotiation to get exercise back. Said that they had gotten a slew of complaints when the licensing expired. Well got a free month for signing on, if no program by then will check out blockbuster or hulu. UGH!