Time of the month

Options
Hey guys, got that dreaded time of the month. feeling really bloated, no energy , got the munchies ( really want chocolat but dont keep it the house for obvious reaasons)etc. thought a trip to the gym would help but just feel wosre :cry:

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    2iuqnn4.gif
  • WickedPixie1
    WickedPixie1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Eat the chocolate...just a small bit!
    I feel your pain, I take an immune hit when it's TOM...damn near kills me, so I go lazy for a few days while the worst of it gets out of my system. I try to eat within my calories (1400) but don't sweat it if I'm a little over.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Will power. Get some.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, but my downfall is chips. Yummy, crunchy, salty chips...I wish I had an answer, I've just been going way over my cals. LOL
  • tpow1196
    tpow1196 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This is always a very hard time for me too. I have found letting some of my daily calories be budgeted for my TOM cravings helps. SMALL SMALL portions of it, but this is a life change for me, not a diet. And I"m not going ot never eat chocolate again! lol
  • jwshmoe75
    Options
    2iuqnn4.gif
    Busted a gut with I saw this!!!!
  • LDragonfly1980
    LDragonfly1980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awe bless ya. xx Bananas are good when its your time of the month and foods high in Iron. Also a cheeky low fat chocolate mouse might help with the choccy cravings...i think Tesco have some xx or what about working a 2 finger KitKat into your calories?
  • suddenbeth
    Options
    Will power. Get some.

lol