An intersting sort of NSV

Options
So this may or may not qualify as an "official" NSV, but I thought it was kind of cool.

I woke up this morning and was getting ready when I realized that I felt comfortable in the clothes. It dawned on me that for the past several weeks I've been able to wear clothes that I couldn't wear for a long time and that was cool. But, more importantly, I felt healthier. I was noticing some bagginess in the pants, a shirt that could stay tucked in without straining, breath that wasn't straining for oxygen and just a general sense of "feeling good".

I don't know how well I'm expressing it, but it was kind of cool and I wanted to share it with my MFP friends.

Replies

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Adam I know exactly how you feel brother, it only gets better when you have to double up the front of your pants and your belt is the only thing holding them up and then getting different clothes and realizing that you did not just drop a size but three or four. It is awesome and you are well on your way.
  • niecyc23
    Options
    WTG and yes this is a NSV keep up the great work!!!
  • goblynn
    goblynn Posts: 152
    Options
    awesome!!
  • booitsk8
    booitsk8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    brilliant, thas great :)
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You explained it perfectly, in my mind its kind of like before the journey (maybe during for some of us) when you would eat crappy and feel crappy. But now you are doing amazing things and feel great, definitely the better situation. Good for you and thanks for sharing :)
  • murdie
    murdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This is what it is all about. Ignore the number on the scale, and start feeling good about yourself. Well done.
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Love it! That's way awesome for you! Just keep on keepin' on. :flowerforyou: (Hey, who says we can't give guys flowers?) LoL
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    That is such a cool feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!