Who thinks i should...

Options
2»

Replies

• thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Get one! Nonfat milk, half syrup, no whip and it's much lighter - not a huge change in taste either! Or get a regular coffee with one pump of the pumpkin spice!
    i thought about that... are you sure it doesn't change the flavor a lot???
    i'd hate to risk that, then waste calories on something i only wanted for the flavor LOL
  • thecanface
    Options
    1. Anything containing espresso is a win.

2. 80 degrees is COLD? Where do you live, in HELL?!?!
    It's already frosted the windshield overnight here...and it's in the 60s during the day...

Houston :wink: I'll take the 80 over the 110 we had in July!
  • thecanface
    Options
    I'd personally go for the Salted Caramel Mocha, but my vote is YES, DO IT!

^^^These make me cry tears of joy! And this year I cried tears of pain when I saw how many miles I'd have to run to make it worth it!

Go for it, Pumpkin Latte season is short but oh so spicy sweet!

OH LOVE CRYING TEARS OF JOY!! this will be me when i'm sippin on that PSL later!! :sad:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    OMG I FORGOT IT'S PUMPKIN SPICE COFFEE SEASON!!! ::RUN TO DUNKIN DONUTS::

nah, i'm just kidding. i've been drinking them for like, a week.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    If you are thinking about it tgis much, go get one. Get it out of your system as long as it doesn't open the foodgates to a whole day or weekend of crappy eating.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    ::Sips pumpkin spice latte, watches leaves change outside office window::
  • thecanface
    Options
    ::Sips pumpkin spice latte, watches leaves change outside office window::

mmmmmm
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I vote YES on all things pumpkin spice! (only if its within calorie range OR free day):bigsmile:
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Get one! Nonfat milk, half syrup, no whip and it's much lighter - not a huge change in taste either! Or get a regular coffee with one pump of the pumpkin spice!
    i thought about that... are you sure it doesn't change the flavor a lot???
    i'd hate to risk that, then waste calories on something i only wanted for the flavor LOL

The nonfat, half syrup, no whip is my preference actually - I find it too sweet with full syrup and whip. Maybe ask for one less of syrup then or eliminate the whip and see how you feel about it? Then you know for next time!
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    I say live a little...get yourself one!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You should get one though. They are SO good and if you're anything like me you'll drive yourself crazy till you have one!
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    the way I aways see it is if you crave something you really want it is best not to fight it. Just go for it. just make sure you dont let yourselve slack off. If you have these treats just get yourselve back to doing good success:smile:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If you have Keurig they have pumpkin spice k cups. That with a tiny bit of pumpkin spice creamer... much less calories or fat.
    Just as tasty!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Girl, you don't need our permission to treat yourself! It sounds to me like you've earned it!

And besides, I just had a pumpkin latte with a slab of pumpkin bread a couple days ago, and it didn't ruin me. :wink:
  • thecanface
    Options
    I have finally been reunited with my dearest PSL, and its soooo good! Another plus.. i still have 600 calories left AFTER counting dinner! WIN WIN WIN!