Shakeology

Options
I am looking for new recipes for both choclate and greenberry shakeology.....:glasses:

I would love to hear about some of the ways ya'll mis your shakeololgy

Do you know what Shakeology is....?
www.shakeolgy.com/stalder

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    My favorite isn't very elaborate, but I mix the chocolate with 8 ounces of water, 3 or 4 ice cubes, and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. The cinnamon gives it a taste that's out-of-this-world delicious!
  • leggi002
    leggi002 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Jen, your link is mistyped, but I found it anyway.

Your website is interesting BUT lacks the nutritional label and ingredients for the shake. I have a smoothie every morning, so am always looking for ways to change it up, add ingredients. If I were at the store looking at a potential shake supplement, I would read the whole label before buying anything that goes into my body, and would appreciate being able to do the same with things on-line. Don't get me wrong, the shakeology looks/sounds good, but I without the label I can't be convinced to try it.

The meal plan .pdfs were great, BTW.
  • PJilly
    Options
    Kathy, I think if you click on this link:
    https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart_Detail.asp?PriceID=91284&Cat=&Qty=1?referringRepId=8062

It should take you to a page that will let you download PDFs of the nutritional info.
  • leggi002
    leggi002 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jill. I couldn't access it at first, but by doing the free membership I was able to.
  • jenstalder
    Options
    Girls i am so sorry i typed it wrong.. my mind usually goes faster than my fingers...lol :blushing:

It is a great shake and is very filling.. I also use the choclate meal replacement shake.. i love it as well.
    Glad you were able to get the informations. I also have videos of shakeology that I would love to post or send you. If you are interested please let me know.

Other wise i look forward to hearing about your progress..
  • jenstalder
    Options
    http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/stalder?bctid=29768318001

This is a great video of shakeology.. helps you understand!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • jenstalder
    Options
    here is tony making a shake for all of us....

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/stalder?bctid=50171254001

he makes me laugh..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mestroismeows
    Options
    How long have you been using the shakes? Is there any aftertaste?

Thanks!! Kirsten
  • jenstalder
    Options
    How long have you been using the shakes? Is there any aftertaste?

Thanks!! Kirsten

there is no after taste.. there are so many recipes that you use to make them so they fit a taste that you like.. on my shakeology there is a ton of recipes.. check it out..

www.shakeology.com/stalder
  • jenstalder
    Options
    if you are thinking of trying shakeology.. you can get samples from me and see what you think.

You wont be dissapointed...

www.beachbodycoach.vpweb.com
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I now see that there are 2 sample packets for $10.99 but how long does each packet last or how many drinks does it make?
  • PJilly
    Options
    I now see that there are 2 sample packets for $10.99 but how long does each packet last or how many drinks does it make?
    Where are you finding that? I'm a Beachbody coach. I'm searching in the BB store right now, and I see the 30-day bag and the 24 single-serving packets. I'm confused!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Ahh, I see. That's through another coach, which is why I couldn't find it in the store. Those are single-serving packets.
  • TatianaB
    Options
    I purchased Shakeology and got it in the mail today. I was reading the label and saw that it has cinnamon in it...Grrreeeat..was my first thought. I HATE THE TASTE OF CINNAMON! and because I cant stand cinnamon when its in something I taste it more than the average person. On a better note my kids LOVED IT! I made it into a frosty and they couldnt put it down. I would like to continue on it and I'm hoping that Greenberry does not have the same "cinnamony" taste going on. Any sugestions on things to add to cover up that taste? Id be fine with it if it wasnt for that.
  • PJilly
    Options
    I purchased Shakeology and got it in the mail today. I was reading the label and saw that it has cinnamon in it...Grrreeeat..was my first thought. I HATE THE TASTE OF CINNAMON! and because I cant stand cinnamon when its in something I taste it more than the average person. On a better note my kids LOVED IT! I made it into a frosty and they couldnt put it down. I would like to continue on it and I'm hoping that Greenberry does not have the same "cinnamony" taste going on. Any sugestions on things to add to cover up that taste? Id be fine with it if it wasnt for that.
    Would adding a little more cocoa and maybe some peanut butter help mask the flavor? I definitely wouldn't suggest you do what I do, which is add a heaping spoonful of cinnamon to mine! :tongue: I know how it is to be ultra sensitive to flavors you don't like. I hate coconut, and I can taste it a mile a way when people who do like it don't detect it at all. I love cinnamon and have never tasted it in Shakeology until I started adding a bunch myself. Good luck! I hope you find a recipe that works for you.
  • PJilly
    Options
    P.S. I just downloaded the ingredients list for the greenberry Shakeology, and it has this on there:

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Fructose, xantham gum, natural strawberry and raspberry fl avors, guar gum, natural vanilla fl avor, and cinnamon powder.

:ohwell: