Anyone tried P30X?

Options
I got P30X dvd from a friend and I am really concerned! it seems hard but to invest in extra equipment... thats at least extra £80! Did anyone try it and were you satisfied with the results? Any recommendations on equipment? Or maybe substitutes?

(I checked 5 pages in this "board" and couldn't find any similar topics)

Thank you!

xx

Replies

• Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    sounds like a rip off to me, very expensive
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about P90X? You put P30X...but I think you mean the other. There are plenty of P90X users on here...and most love it! I am finishing my second week. It's tough...but I have enjoyed it. I will be sad when I give it back next week. I only got to borrow it. Debating on finding a used one.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I am doing more of a P-Rest of my life-X program :) But you have to start somewhere... and P90x is the way to do it ;)
  • yeahican
    Options
    thank u for your answers! oh dear, i dunno which one i've got.. what about equipment? how much did you invest? was it worth it? do you do it everyday?
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am doing more of a P-Rest of my life-X program :) But you have to start somewhere... and P90x is the way to do it ;)
    ^^^ Listen to this girl!!
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    thank u for your answers! oh dear, i dunno which one i've got.. what about equipment? how much did you invest? was it worth it? do you do it everyday?

Weights or bands...yoga mat. I borrow the one I am using...and it is definitely worth it. It is a program so yea, you can do it everyday. It comes with a schedule and you can follow it.