10 days in...

Nmthor
Nmthor Posts: 36 Member
Although I can't call myself a success since I've only been doing this for 10 days (and I've got lots of pounds to go), I can say that myfitnesspal does work. So far, I've lost 6 lbs. I combine following this with working out 5x a week.

Personally, I don't understand why I like working out so much. For me, the more I do it, the more I want to. Anyway, I'll continue because it's working!

Replies

• msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    You're getting healthy - that's a definite success in my book! Keep it up, and congrats on the 6 pounds!!!! (:
  • Well done- as they say... exercise can be ADDICTIVE- it sets of andorphines in us that makes us feel reat- i even workout if im not feeling well- it makes me feel better... weird huh?
    Good work- just remember it takes 3 weeks to start a new habit- so keep this up. i have been using MyFitnessPal for 5 months now and even though i no what i can and cant eat.... it keeps me motivated and honest with myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!