ATTENTION PLANET FITNESS MEMBERS!!!

Options
Would LOVE a gym buddy. Tried to convince my friends to sign up and no one is interested so now im turning to my MFP friends.
Anyone go to Planet Fitness in California and looking for a gym buddy?

Replies

• kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a Planet Fitness girl!! But I'm in PA!!!
  • STARTiNFRESHHH
    STARTiNFRESHHH Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awww darnit!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i set off the lunk alarm by being within a block of Planet Fitness
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I go and love it. I'm in NJ
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    i go in mass.............so worry, wont work out

:-(

i like it though, I go at 1am, its just me in there, and i have the black card, free tanning, and i can go to anyone in the country.......worth the $20 to me, plus I have access to a gym at work if i want to make a rukus
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I just joined Planet Fitness less than 2 weeks ago, but I'm in Louisiana. :(
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    How is planet fitness anyway?

We have one by us, but I am currently with LA Fitness and can go anywhere for $29.95 a month. But I heard Planet Fitness is like $10 a month.. plus they have free tanning?
  • misstori09
    misstori09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I go but I'm in VA. I pay the $19.95 membership so I can do the Red Light Therapy. It's great for cellulite and stretch marks!
  • Lilianna1024
    Options
    Wish I could help. I'm having the same problem in.. upstate NY.. good luck..
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I go to planet fitness in Modesto California
  • besthela
    Options
    What city in Ca? A friend of mine just recommend that gym to me. I think im gonna have to check it out. I usually go to 24 hr Fitness in ontario, CA.... but its so expensive.
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I go but I'm in VA. I pay the $19.95 membership so I can do the Red Light Therapy. It's great for cellulite and stretch marks!

I go to Planet Fitness in OK. What is the Red Light Therapy? I'm also on the 19.95 membership but don't know what this is.
  • misstori09
    misstori09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I go to Planet Fitness in OK. What is the Red Light Therapy? I'm also on the 19.95 membership but don't know what this is.

It looks like an upright tanning machine. I really like it, the vibration actually helps with soothing my legs and stuff from the workout.

Here are some quotes from the website about it.

Why Use Beauty Angel?

UV-Free Skin Therapy That Works! The Beauty Angel may look like a tanning booth, but it's really a Full Body Collagen Stimulator that uses special red lights tuned at 633 nanometers. NO UV LIGHT IS USED! These red lights are clinically proven to stimulate the fibroblasts (skin cells) - this in turn produces collagen, strengthens the elasticity of your skin, and noticeably improves the cellular makeup of your skin.

Reduces Lines and Wrinkles, and Helps Skin Tone! You may notice as you get older, your skin will naturally color and lose its elasticity. That's how we get spots and wrinkles. Beauty Angel works to reverse the aging process and heals damage to your skin brought on by age and the elements. Just three 12-minute sessions a week in Beauty Angel helps turn back the clock on tired, wrinkled skin, making you look and feel younger without calling the plastic surgeon!

Tightens Skins and Reduces Cellulite! Along with the red light therapy, the Beauty Angel's vibration platform works to tighten your skin and improve your muscle tone. While Beauty Angel isn't an automatic "weight loss" machine, it can help book your metabolism and circulation, so you'll feel more energized when you work out.

Good for Reducing Minor Aches! The body vibration technology used in Beauty Angel is similar to that used by astronauts to keep their muscles toned. Vibration is also known to assist in reducing joint pain and to improve mobility and flexibility.
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options

It looks like an upright tanning machine. I really like it, the vibration actually helps with soothing my legs and stuff from the workout.

Here are some quotes from the website about it.

Why Use Beauty Angel?

UV-Free Skin Therapy That Works! The Beauty Angel may look like a tanning booth, but it's really a Full Body Collagen Stimulator that uses special red lights tuned at 633 nanometers. NO UV LIGHT IS USED! These red lights are clinically proven to stimulate the fibroblasts (skin cells) - this in turn produces collagen, strengthens the elasticity of your skin, and noticeably improves the cellular makeup of your skin.

Reduces Lines and Wrinkles, and Helps Skin Tone! You may notice as you get older, your skin will naturally color and lose its elasticity. That's how we get spots and wrinkles. Beauty Angel works to reverse the aging process and heals damage to your skin brought on by age and the elements. Just three 12-minute sessions a week in Beauty Angel helps turn back the clock on tired, wrinkled skin, making you look and feel younger without calling the plastic surgeon!

Tightens Skins and Reduces Cellulite! Along with the red light therapy, the Beauty Angel's vibration platform works to tighten your skin and improve your muscle tone. While Beauty Angel isn't an automatic "weight loss" machine, it can help book your metabolism and circulation, so you'll feel more energized when you work out.

Good for Reducing Minor Aches! The body vibration technology used in Beauty Angel is similar to that used by astronauts to keep their muscles toned. Vibration is also known to assist in reducing joint pain and to improve mobility and flexibility.

WOW! Thanks. I'm gonna have to see if mine has that. I would love to use that :-)
  • Dide215
    Dide215 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I go to planet fitness in CA. I'm in the Inglewood,CA area. Where are u?? I can sure use a gym buddy!!
  • tlburton65
    Options
    I am an Inglewood member too...hope to see you around the treadmills. :)