Hey hey good looking, what cha got cooking?

Options
What are you cooking?

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    grilled cheese sammy and soup for supper
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    It's burger night for us! Grilled sirloin patties, fixed with baba ganoush, grilled red bell peppers, caramelized onions, lettuce, a little cheese, tomato if I can scrounge one up. Good stuff. :bigsmile:
  • Cruxthemystic
    Cruxthemystic Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    buffolo chicken breasts in the crock pot. Going to serve it with cornbread and collard greens. ummm ummm
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    It's burger night for us! Grilled sirloin patties, fixed with baba ganoush, grilled red bell peppers, caramelized onions, lettuce, a little cheese, tomato if I can scrounge one up. Good stuff. :bigsmile:

That sounds great. I love homemade burgers with the fixins! My friend is in town and she wants to go to a pub. I looked at the menu, looking at a ceasar salad with grilled chicken. weee.
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Whitefish with broad beans, peas, and fresh veggies. Yummmm, now I'm getting hungry!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Just finished off the leftovers of my vegetable-turkey ragout with some crackers, dessert was an apple :)
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Pan fried cod, garlic, jalapeño and olive salad and roasted Mediterranean vegetables and potatoes.
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have a pork tenderloin roast in the crockpot with onions, baby yukon gold potatoes, baby carrots and celery. Bet my house is smelling amazing about right now.
  • Kalebdylan
    Kalebdylan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Homeade pizza on a flatbread with bbq chicken and lowfat cheese