Leida (BS) Looking for Community

Options
Hi, I would like to reconnect with the old buddies from the Buddy Slim, and find new like-minded folk here to follow the blogs & keep in touch.

I am working on finding my way to meet my goals:

-as complete understanding of my mind's works as possible
-elimination of artificial hunger brought on by sugars and processed foods
-training for firm, muscular body (not thin; fit!) without over-training
-daily pampering of my body through either stretching or steam-room (or, heck, both!)
-eventual elimination of everything but natural meats, seeds and nuts, good fats and vegetables from my diet

I hope that one day I can walk into the pool in a bathing suit and not feel self-conscious about my thighs. I hope to look in the mirror without being unpleasantly surprised. I hope to live my life to the fullness and find the nirvana of low maintenance physique.

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Hi Leida! There are quite a few of us from BuddySlim on here. I just sent you a friend request. If you go to my profile and look at my friends list, a lot of them are from BuddySlim. Welcome to MFP!
  • shannonlynne67
    shannonlynne67 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Leida! So great to see you here. I am Shannon from BS. Remember when we did the forum on "what's for dinner?" After a while we were the only 2 posting! Anyway, I will send you a friend request and we can keep an eye on each other and cheer each other on! :)
  • Erica_G2012
    Options
    Hi, I have never heard of buddy slim, but it's still nice to meet you! Good luck!