Loosing lots of weight and buying new bras (ladies only)

Options
So I’m down 20 of the 100+ pounds I’d like to lose. I’ve decided my reward for every 25 lbs is 2 new bras because at 20 lbs I’m stuffing my bra. If you’ve lost lots big numbers of pounds, how often did you buy bras?

Replies

• ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I did not lose big numbers, but I did drop 35lbs and 14% bodyfat. I just dealt with my old bras until it started to annoy me, which I think was at 30 lbs down. I can still wear my old bras, but I no longer fill the cups in. I went from a 34C to a 32C, and am now getting closer to being a 32B. Make sure you get fitted properly when you get the new ones and possibly get them a little tight so they last longer.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    i still wear old bras but i dont pop out as much. by the was some men wear bras so we shouldnt excude them
  • shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I bought new bras today! It is so much better now, it I went with what fit me properly. I'm hoping to go down a cup size next time, not just a back size. ;)
  • becki1815
    becki1815 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42 or 44 DD to a 38D. Awesome! I didn't buy bras along the way, when I was finally ready to buy some, that's the same size I was when I hit my goal weight. I did, however, enjoy being able to wear tank tops with the bra built in to save the weight from my shoulders and let the grooves start fading.
  • tellascott
    Options
    I am very excited to be down to a 42D from a 44FFF. You cannot find large bras in Canada and I had to special order from Fredericks of Hollywood, and even at that, it was like looking for the holy grail to get one that was comfy.